Reviews for Should Know Me By Now
HUN Anonymus chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
Can you please make more chapters? :3 Pretty please?
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
This is a great idea and I really like the first chapter. My only criticism would be that the paragraphs are quite big. Breaking them up a bit might make the story look a little less daunting.
An awesome story and the hints about Starscream's past are a great way to finish a chapter. I'm hooked. Can't wait to read more.
mochilera chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Wow, muy original, muy interesante, me encanta :)
DarkSplinter chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
My God, this is one of the most promising Transformers fic I’ve ever read so far. I mean there are some stories I would really like to see to be continued, but this one I am starving for, day by day. The first chapter was nothing less than intoxicating – and don’t think I’m overacting, in fact I’m somewhat choosey when it comes to my reading stuff. But I’m addicted. Absolutely addicted, so the wait for every next chapter is torturous.
Admittedly you’ve awoken a lot of expectations in me because of some hints, maybe because of my own hopes to read of an author writing another, a better end for “DotM”, a more ambivalent continuation, something more than the usual “good takes evil down and is going blind by its own gloriousness”, something with more, deeper thoughts. I’m alway happy about every story in which an author tries to use the potential of the characters in the movie trilogy (And yes, I do believe there’s a lot of unused potential, especially when it comes to the Decepticons). I like the way you write them all more or less all as victims who suffer too much from the past – the winners, as so often the “good guys”, are unable to enjoy their victory; the losers, unsurprisingly the “bad guys”, are sentient beings as well, with shattered hopes and suffering as much pain as all the others. There is no gloriousness left; in fact a war never knows any kind of gloriousness, only victims.
Aaah, am I interpretating too much (I think my incoherent rambling is worse...)? I tend to do that a lot – sorry for that at this point here. Your fic did that to me, I’m totally full of expectations. It’s just too promising!
Can’t wait for more!
Autobot Firekat chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Please continue
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
OMP, I love this part, I thought the same exact thing when I saw the movie-
Will groaned. "Just because I can jumps from a plane and glide around buildings does not make me flying squirrel, Epps. Besides, they need to know what they're getting into."
Keep up the good work!
Francesca Zatnik chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Ill be watching this. Incidently, I'm pretty sure that the mutant spark thing is beastwars canon. I don't think one can apply the "nothing after g1 is real" argument when already in a bayverse au.
fan girl 666 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
this is a very awesome and sad story i just hope that Optimus or Ratchet get a chance to talk with Skywarp or Thundercracker about Starscream before the fighting happens
Wol Lo chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Hurray! Update! I hope to read chapter 3 within this year ;)
Lady Galaxious chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
At long last, another chapter! I'm not gonna lie, this chapter...it's...it's...it's amazing! You did a fabulous job! Now we got Thundercracker and Skywarp in the story, and things are picking up fast. I'm bitting at the bit here! Please, please update soon! I love it!

(Oh, also, are you hinting that Megatron is alive? Cause that is gonna end badly when certain mechs find out, lol)
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Good work. i enjoy this very much. can't wait to see what happens next. Keep them coming. :-)
Allsparkchild chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for updating! No offense, but it took you long enough. Kudos for bringing in Thundercracker and Skywarp. Is Ratchet going to rebuild his frame because of the missing wings and all? And if he does, what is he going to look like? Thanks for updating, and Primus be with you!
skywarped chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Two things:

First – Starscream's mutated spark/immortality actually is cannon in most Transformers continuities. (Though not in the movie continuity, ironically.) The circumstances may differ (Ghost after body is destroyed, immortal spark, kept artificially alive by a piece of AllSpark fragment, etc..) , but the basic idea of him being ni-indestructible is still there. Just because one reviewer (Who got several key facts wrong and doesn't seem to know what G2 is.) personally doesn't like it and wants to pretend it isn't cannon doesn't make it not cannon.

Second – You got Lennox's rank wrong. He gets promoted in between each movie. He's a Captain in the first, and a Major in the second. By the third movie, after which your story takes place, he is a Colonel.
Fanfickisara chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
What?! Very interesting and I can't wait for more!