Reviews for The Apprentice
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Damn, this sounds great, i would like to ask permission to use some of your elements for my own fic, i plant to write a naruto fic and touch upon 'post' 4th great shinobi world war.
flameslavier chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is a really interesting story
I also like the idea you had
I can not wait to read the next chapter
I hope it come sone
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Bem sua historiace exelente o primeiro capĂ­tulo e muito bem narrado...posta mais?
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Awesome! please update soon!
Reinbow-Cherri chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Great story! I look forward to the update.. whenever it comes.
pain17ification chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
A good start...
I'm incredibly interested :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
this sounds like it will be a good story
sabbath9997 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Thanks for the chapter.

is Nice !

regards
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting premise. I look forward to seeing where Hanabi goes/does in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like the idea however there are IMPORTANT things you need to take into account.

1. Aside from criminals and deserters the FIRST true alliance EVER between ninja has happened. There is a LOTless strife between them. The chiunin exams will no longer be a reliable way to derwin skill since with the absance of any real violent emotion there skills will ve less likely to truly be revealed.

2. In order to keep three alliance they must remove themselves from the comtrol of the damiyo and there power struggles therefore becoming a unified group.

3. If you try to make this ONLY shinobi use chakra then there won't be powerful foes for HINABI to do BATTLE wkth.

4. The most realistic thing to happen manga AND real life would be discord between ninjas and there respective country due to politics. So there's an idea for you.

With battles being LES S constant suicide pirates yakuza crime syndicate and t v news criminal s
kooloowarrior chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow good story too bad it's one of those "one update per year" deals I would like to see where this goes...
War Acolyte chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Cool story so far, I'm interested in seeing where you take this. Update soon. Later.
sendicard chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Alright, I see you took a writers policy with the history here. Alright, I can accept that for the sake of a fine story idea.

So I decided to read through this story and I must say, I'm not disappointed. I find myself wanting more, saddened that there isn't any. It is just fantastic on length, style, and actual skill. I didn't even notice any of the normal simple errors either.

It was simply put, refreshing.

I look forward to when it is continued, and thank you for writing it.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Update!
Darious Frost chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really like this idea, some questions, like will this end up something like the relationship he and Jiraiya had, will he have her sign the contract, and a few others, but they are not important.
Looking forward to what you plan to do with this.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »