Reviews for Prisoner From Beyond
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/29
Lay off the dope dude! I hope you get pulled over by the coppers!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/29
Warnings please!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/29
Good story but the mechanics of it are rushed like you typed from a smart phone with tiny keys. I HATE Android IOS it's like monkeys on dope designed it and now as a result all the other OS'S are trying to *bridge the gap* meaning dumb the interfaces down to match Android and the stupid asses that blindly follow it.

Even Linux to some degree is being effected with VLC player being very sucky for configuration and choices.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/29
You should've had Shaun be more like McGyver where he can make something out of the most basic materials and break out. The locks of the prisons are pretty primitive and have no strike plates to prevent
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/29
Did you know when the Russians go to space they used to land the hard way by bouncing on the ground. Still at a controlled speed but unlike in America where they land in water and go back on a boat they crash onto the ground and roll in their capsule. The Cosmonauts hate it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/29
If you want to see a prison without bars you should watch The Prisoner from 1960s. It actually is a scary reflection of society today in a lot of ways.
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Wow I love it rage monsters are always awesome it's like the hulk make him mad prepare to be smash into separate atoms.
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Wow Link is such an asswipe in this.
CausticCottonballs chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Please add more! I like shaun!
I can't think of a name chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Cliffhanger! Must... Know... What... Happens... Next!