Reviews for Violin Sonata
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
lol they both know they love each other so why not call each other koi lol i really think you shud add on to this stroy i'ts so good
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
awe! so cute!
HappyGirl99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Your stories are absolutely AMAZING! I love them! I'm a HUGE fan of Amuto and your stories are so PERFECT for them! I'm new, but I plan on my first story to be an Amuto. I have a few ideas to the plotline, but not ready to write just yet.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Well, at least I left a review before I joined as 'PandaWoman'... It's better than nothing. Although I think I favorited this story...Aw! I've always loved possessive Ikuto! Like when Nikaido was trying to hurt her, but he went ahead and protected her from him! And every time she's fallen, he's gone to catch her... It just brings me to tears. Literally. I'm crying right now. Like I said in another review for a different story of yours, I want a love like there's. A love like no other. Tender, warm, adorable, sweet... and there are even more words to describe it. I love them together. Now, Tadase? I despise him. I didn't for the first episode... and then I did. I hope he enjoyed his one episode of not being hated or liked, because that's all he'll ever have from me. One episode, twenty-four minutes... Its too long, but I'm sorry to say that I can't take it back. So, I love this one-shot, just like all of your others. I love that Amu was able to meet Dia, even though it was only in her heart. Um, again I hate Tadase. He doesn't deserve to spend even a second with Amu. I mean, in the very first episode he broke her heart! And then he confessed to her, but said that he loved Amulet Heart. How can Amu even think of forgiving him after that? He's a jerk. She can't even be herself around him, but has to act like Amulet Heart, afraid that if she slips up, he'll decide he doesn't like her. That's one of the worst things... He doesn't even love her and she has to constantly have a different mask up, one that she invented upon meeting him. With Ikuto, no mask is ever needed. She can just be herself. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuletFortune98 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So cute! I loved it! u
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Yay, Tadase is a bad guy so I get to say he can go get eaten by a pack of hungry wolves! I mean, I say that in every Amuto story but only if he's the bad guy (which he usually is, trying to break up my darling Amuto).

Anyways, I WISH this had happened! Loved it!
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
So adorable, I vastly prefer this over how it happened in the Manga and Anime. So adorable, I like how it ended with him kind of whining. Tadase can be a jerk and I like to see him be a jerk sometimes. XD
Amuto3AnimeLuver chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aww... solo sweet! Go AMUTO!
RealmeNevertobeseen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aw that was so cute X3! Tadase is such a jerk sometimes, though I do like him, just not with Amu, they don't fit like at all -_- anyway, that last bit was funny XD Ikuto calling Amu, Amu-koi haha that was funny :D! Bye bye Awesome writer XD!
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yay! The kiss was so cute! Confessions! Yay! (but only yay for the amuto confession!) Tadase has and always will be evil to me! It totally seems like something that he would do and I love this outcome! It's way better than in the anime where she yells at Ikuto instead and then he gets kidnapped! Ugh! I hate stupid kazuomi! So much that I don't respect him enough to capitalize his name! I don't respect him at all! He almost killed Ikuto! He is a stupid idiotic arrogant jerk of a stepfather! I hate him! Despise him! Anyway, AMUTO FOREVER!
claraowl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
*laughs* The last few lines were classic! :D
I like how it all worked out! :D
DisneyDevotee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
aw yay for amu-koi! :P
Musical Teardrops chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved it but gagged, no sorry puked, at the Tadamu... Ugh! However you did a nice job and definitely showed Tadase's true self. A jerk who is an evil and annoying brat. AMUTO FOREVER!
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved it!
Live-Laugh-Love-Till-The-End chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow that was so cute! If Tadase ( did i spell his name right? .-.) wasn't so . . . nice . . . i could so see this playing out in the actual anime lol. Very well done! Keep up the great work!