Reviews for Bitter and Sweet
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Very true. Keep updating
cherryredxx chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Wow, this was very different. I liked that Voldemort thought these things and was secretly jealous of Rodolphus, but never said anything. It would be acknowledging that he had some kind of feelings for Bellatrix, even if they aren't necessarily feelings of love. I liked it. :)
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Gamma dear, this is amazing. You can paint a perfect picture in so little words. I especially love this chapter, the Dark Lord being not jealous really, yet he doesn't want Rodolphus to have Bella. It's perfection. :) can't wait for chapter 9.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
(Finally getting round to this! So this one's for the cover and I'll do the others later.)

So first up, when I saw the scenario in the challenge, I actually did think it would be difficult to do convincingly for Bellamort. But you nailed it! I like that it's Voldemort who instigates the kiss - that's refreshing - and yet he's still seemingly cold and indifferent enough to still be in character. And Bella's thoughts are beautifully done, as always. :)
TamariChan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh, this is very sad. Bellamort isn't one of my main ships, but you write them very well. It's really believable, and I like how you handled Bellatrix/Rodolphus, especially the last line, and "I would choose you in an instant."
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Good idea to do this scene. It definitely works. Poor Bella. At least he is not thinking about Potter when they area alone together... I hope.
Inkfire chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Loved how you showed how unsettled she was ) it was perfect!
lella7 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Poor Bella :( Another really lovely drabble. I particularly liked the detail about her hiding her smile behind her hair so that only the Dark Lord could see it. It's kind of sweet the way she wants to keep what they share secret (though she obviously doesn't do a very good job if even Harry notices that there's something going on).
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Is it sad that I think he just means there have been no other woman in his chambers, but there have been in other rooms and houses? :P But very nice. Close enough to bellamort fluff
Inkfire chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
) I really like this one! Bellamort almost-sweet time - woohoo! D (makes up for what I just read… ;))
Natsu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I just LOVE your Bellamort stories! Great work!
FeyFaerie chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Aha, love it, the thought of Voldemort being remotely monogamous :')
lella7 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I think you brought across Bella's desperation and fear as she tries to talk her way out of trouble very well, and the last line was perfect :)
FeyFaerie chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Very in character, can't stop reading your stuff it seems!

Oh! And I only just noticed that you mentioned my story (Bittersweet) on your profile! Flattered...:3

And I like the name of this one... :P
Bellatrix's Crucio chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Love, love, love these! You have Bellatrix spot on all the time.