Reviews for Finding
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 12 . 1/3
Please continue... this is a great story. Because it takes place in the muggle world.
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh! Sorry to awkwardly add another review...

I adore the classes you've put each teacher into. I never considered Snape teaching literacy, but it seems wonderful. Trelawney and art are a good combination, and you are such an amazingly fabulous writer that I just need more chapters!
Child of the Rune chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Okay, I'd like to start this probably lengthy review by saying how much I actually love this fic. It's very well-written, and just sneaking in small phrases from the books makes me feel like I'm actually reading an alternate Philosophers Stone, which is wonderful. Except it's Sorcerers Stone for you, isn't it... My bad. (Also, to continue with that, a few small Americanisms popped into the story-just with spelling words like colour as color but overall sounding like the great J.K)

This is a stunningly well-written fic, which captures the personality of each character very well, and I would definitely love to see more. (That Dudley chapter was wonderful, by the way)
Completely looking forward to the continuation, with strong romance and awkwardness!
Fantastic job.
(Sorry this is so long... But a good story deserves praise!)
TheMightyKoosh chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
This review is going to seem a bit rambling, so please bear with me. I'm from the U.K and usually I'm pretty good at working out whether a writer is from the U.K, U.S.A or other country. But your fic really had me thinking. I honestly thought you were British until I looked at your profile and had to deduce that you weren't. Now I know that sounds like a such little thing, but when you're British and you're reading a story set in Britain and it is full of overly non-Britishness it can just seem wrong. Like when teachers try to sound cool. Anyway, my point is well done, it's not often I'm taken by surprise like that. Also, I just found this fic today and read the whole thing when I was meant to be doing work. It's brilliant, I can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Monday!
herpderp14 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Really liked this! Interested to see how Dudley plays into the story.
yay chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I loved this! Dudley!redeemed is such a great topic, ya know? Have you read A Hero by Celebony? this reminds me of that. I love seeing Dudley become a better person. But not as much as I like watching poor Harry heal. write on bro!
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Update soon.
Larisya chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Oh! I'm glad Dudley's gonna...grow up a bit in this story. This is actually now my favorite chapter. Thanks!
Lady chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
NO! NONONONONONONO! I found this amazing story when you had already written these first twelve chapters, but now that I've caught up to you, there's no more to read yet and I'm gonna die (well okay maybe I won't DIE but it's pretty bad). I can't wait until you write more!
Creative chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
...to put Trelawny as the art teacher, good job. Also I understand what you said in your author's note about Snape as the literature teacher but then what does McGonigle (sorry I forgot how to spell it) teach? Ha ha I just can't thing of anything else for her.
Rubi chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I understand about the transfer students now.

There's not a bit of reason for you to care, but I'll tell you anyway: I won't be commenting on the next chapters unless I have something really specific.
Rubi chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Again, really wonderful, though I am confused by two things that don't seem to fit with the original Harry Potter. First, it seemed as though Harry is a first year and everyone else has attended Hogwarts previously. Second, why is Draco going home? Hogwarts is a boarding school.
Rubi chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Back to the first-chapter standards.
Rubi chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as well, although I don't feel it was quite as well worded as the first. However it was still wonderful. Just not the best, ha ha.

By the way, since I am reading this all at once I will probably comment on each chapter as it comes up.
Rubi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow, this is amazing! Such wonderful wording! This is definitely one of the best-written fan fics I've read yet (I can't comment on the plot having only read the first chapter).