Reviews for Spectres of no Clemency
Fellclaw chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This has gotten even better than the first chapter! I don't care how long it is, really, I'm just glad it had a decent amount of length in it! You have the potential to become a professional writer. I was also moved by Luso's fellings towards his friends because I could relate to them. Hoping to read more whenever you upload it, and I'll be patient still.

By the way, if you havnt read it yet, I have a story called The Grimore and Alchemy, a crossover of a game called Golden Sun and both FFT games. If your interested, you should read it sometime!
Stephy825 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
No wonder this took you a long time...this...this is just really, really long. Took me longer than I had expected, and I just spoiled myself a whole lot. :U

Nevertheless, it's just...awesome. (I'm a bit disturbed by some things you wrote down here, but oh well. Can't really help it).

I'm curious on how you're planning to continue this since you kind of listed the entire game in one sitting (which, again, surprised me. I was expecting it would be broken up in to smaller chapters.)

So...yeah. Can't really think of anything else again...update soon? Not too long this time, please.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing. I'm still trying to finish this game, but this is a really good fic that I can really see happening. I actually just passed the part where he said he was afraid of ghosts a couple minutes ago...

Anyway, yeah. Great. All I can really think of saying, sadly.
Fellclaw chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wrote like a true fanfiction and literary work.