Reviews for The Taste I'm Touching
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/3
;]
Enchanted Quill chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You write amazing Faberry smut! It's the perfect balance of sweet and sexy! ;) This was beautifully written (like all your other stories I've read) and I loved reading every bit of it from start to finish! :) Quinn has waited so very long for this moment with Rachel and it makes complete sense that she would cry happy tears of joy. It was a very heartwarming moment and you definitely did their first time justice :)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Beautifully written.
ritsuMonkey7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is so amazing. Not just for the super hot sex but the emotion. My heart feels so much for Quinn because all she wants is to be love & loved by Rachel & the tears were so reasonable. I love how this played out.
Rizzleslovr72 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
These last couple of days I have spent reading your glee fics. May I just say they are the best I've read!? Holy God, I've laughed, my hearts clenched, I've teared up, and I think I've groaned a few times. Don't doubt yourself you are excellent and the fluff and at the smut very sensual without being over the top and raunchy...just what I like. U have a gift my friend and I've added you to my favs which is short list.
lealover chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG that was so sensual, erotic and sweet, just sitting her smiling as much as Quinn;-)
dazzledpixie88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow. How on earth you managed to take smut and turn it into something sweet and very loving is beyond me. Such a well written one shot.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Quinn and Rachel were like a married couple here. It’s so cute. Rachel’s sexual frustration was funny yet hot lol. But damn, that was really erotic. Too hot for me. So next is kitchen sex? Lol or living room table sex? I thought train sex would be the hottest lol or somewhere with a high risk of getting caught lol.

Thanks for the sizzling hotness dude. XD
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ay, hot! Love the throw back to the ol' celibacy club in the beginning... Quinn and her teasing no pleasing and Rachel with her girls want sex too, dammit, preferably yesterday!
Cassie Noir chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow...
A fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
May I just start this by admitting my often harsh critiques over erotic "fanfics",I can not help but cringe upon the misusage of words, scenario and poor descriptive passages, but you my friend (the term even feels diminished after such a moment of intimacy)regained my affection in this virtual genre. I am yet to feel so touched by the affection shared between two characters as I just experienced,I feel no shame in begging you not to stop writing such amazing short stories.

With everlasting admiration,

Luiza
Marlie310 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hot! : )
fatima343 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i love it
dgronison chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this series is perfect. like faberry. :D
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 1 . 5/14/2012