Reviews for Red Samurai Part 2: Demonkind
Kittykins chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Thank you thank you thank you X a million for continuing this story!
Willow chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Tetsuya really knows how to find trouble! He's almost as good at it as Renji is. Great chapter! More plz?
Winterheart2000 chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
I'm so glad you update this one! I love this series.
TehWonderer chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Love this chapter! Poor Renji is barely hanging in there and Tetsuya's in all kinds of trouble. Can't wait for more!
Picklez80 chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Thank goodness for Kazuki and Akabuke. I hope Bya's okay. Tetsuya is a little bit crazy tackling healing a huge injured pregnant dragon! Okay, more than a little crazy!
IloveGiroro chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
That was awesome I hope you update more soon.
Nyma chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm so glad that this story was revived. It's gonna be a great chapter next.
kyuumihaira chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Only Tetsuya could pull off gaining the help of the dragons! Love it!
ShariBerry89 chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Thank you for reviving this! :) I love it.
irritatedbookwor chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
*surprised/happy yip* Thanks for bringing this one back into business! I've just read the latest chapter and it looks like you've used quite a lot of that first version sketch-out I sent you. I finally found the second [and expanded] version I was bright enough to print out before the major move, so I'll bounce off what I've written of it so far.. once I retype it into the e-mail. Or.. hmm... I think I might have a quicker idea. Have you changed your e-mail in the last year? Things are starting to get lively now and I can't wait to read more of it. The long-term backstory for this is still giving me a swift poke when I'm not looking, but I'm having fun! Hope you are too.

My best wishes that your Christmas and New Years were delightful. I'll have to see if I can arrange a little surprise in your e-mail's inbox sometime this month...
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
Thank you Spunky! I missed this! What a wonderful New Year's present! :D
alabirdie chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
An update of my favorite pairing! Thank you so much spunky! What a way to start the new year! :)
Nyma chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
It's funny I didn't have an interest with the story at first due to the title. Plus I never read part one but omg you shocked me again! It's like every story I read from you is so addicting. Now I have to wait in agony for more updates from several of your amazing stories. I truly a loyal fan. .
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
You know, spunky, the part 2 is better than part 1 :))
Purple Light Snow chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Why does the chapter always end when it get into an exciting moment?