Reviews for A Dawnbringer in the Dark
windsongspringheart chapter 18 . 1/25
Oooooh. She meets Valen next. So excited for that!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
So happy that you are continuing this story, I was a little worried that you wouldn't. This is one of my favorite NWN stories. Hope to see more soon!
windsongspringheart chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
This is a highly entertaining story. I love how you bypassed the game's limit on two companions. Looking forward to reading the rest! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Yay you updated, and I totally understand real life getting in the way. It's tough to feel motivated to write a lot with a lot of stuff going on. I wish the chapter was a little longer, but I'm just glad you updated! Keep up the good work!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Awww! That was so cute! I'm glad they finally got together! I've been waiting for this! :D Great chapter! i'm glad to see you're continuing this fanfic! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Still loving this story! I thought you might've abandoned it! It's nice to see Emily and her companions again. You're getting closer and closer to Emily and Valen's meeting and I'm so EXCITED! :) I hope the next update comes more quickly than this one did! Great chapter!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter!

Poor Emily - getting all your hair burnt off would be a nightmare. I hope she gets some of it back somehow.

Sharwyn vs Nathyrra was great as well. Poor Daelan has no clue. I also enjoyed Tomi's interjections there. He's just so funny!

Sharwyn was awesome in this chapter and I am not a huge fan of her (I like her but she can be too much sometimes).

Keep writing! I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you bring down the whole group to tye Underdark. It would be very interesting take on the story!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter! Your added scenes make this very interesting to read. I laughed at the end of this chapter! You made my day with this update! Hope to see more soon!
Noxae chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
I loved this chapter. Especially the bits with Deekin not understanding the thing about hair, and Sharwyn seeking relationship advice.
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Loved this chapter. It was nice to see that Emily's a little insecure about her looks! It makes her more realistic and relatable. Sharwyn's confession was adorable - I love her and Daelan together!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
I love how you take familiar parts of the game and change them so they're still the same, essentially, but different enough that they're enjoyable to read. I love this group of companions, and I'm excited for Linu and Tomi to get thrown into the mix. I'm also looking forward to Nathyrra's appearance, and of course Valen ;).

Your progress from the first chapter to this one is fantastic. I think you're writing's gotten even better! :)

Update soon - I'm looking forward to reading more!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I'm so excited that Emily picked up Enserric - I always do, even if I don't need him. He just entertains me with his comments, and I love talking swords. If you've even played Baldur's Gate, there's a sword just like Enserric called Lillaricar, and he's just awesome, if slightly annoying xD. Great chapter, though, you've really got the character's personalities down. I enjoyed this chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Glad to see some Sharwyn/Daelan going on here. Di you know about their flirting in the game? It's really adorable! And I love Deekin's interjections! Keep updating - I can't wait until she gets to the Seer's camp and meets Valen!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I knew Gestapo would try something! Also I apologize for not reviewing for awhile. Life has been hectic! Great chapter though! Hips to see more soon!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Nice chapter! Glad you're continuing! I was a little worried that you stopped! Keep writing, this chapter was very interesting!

(I loved the little banter session between Thesta and Emily, by the way. Wonder if Thesta's going to try something?)

Anyway, keep writing this story and UPDATE SOON! :D