Reviews for A Dawnbringer in the Dark
windsongspringheart chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Aww. How sweet. And I love the whole Tomi being in the room interaction. That was hilarious!
windsongspringheart chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
Oooooh. She meets Valen next. So excited for that!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
So happy that you are continuing this story, I was a little worried that you wouldn't. This is one of my favorite NWN stories. Hope to see more soon!
windsongspringheart chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
This is a highly entertaining story. I love how you bypassed the game's limit on two companions. Looking forward to reading the rest! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Yay you updated, and I totally understand real life getting in the way. It's tough to feel motivated to write a lot with a lot of stuff going on. I wish the chapter was a little longer, but I'm just glad you updated! Keep up the good work!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Awww! That was so cute! I'm glad they finally got together! I've been waiting for this! :D Great chapter! i'm glad to see you're continuing this fanfic! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Still loving this story! I thought you might've abandoned it! It's nice to see Emily and her companions again. You're getting closer and closer to Emily and Valen's meeting and I'm so EXCITED! :) I hope the next update comes more quickly than this one did! Great chapter!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter!

Poor Emily - getting all your hair burnt off would be a nightmare. I hope she gets some of it back somehow.

Sharwyn vs Nathyrra was great as well. Poor Daelan has no clue. I also enjoyed Tomi's interjections there. He's just so funny!

Sharwyn was awesome in this chapter and I am not a huge fan of her (I like her but she can be too much sometimes).

Keep writing! I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you bring down the whole group to tye Underdark. It would be very interesting take on the story!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter! Your added scenes make this very interesting to read. I laughed at the end of this chapter! You made my day with this update! Hope to see more soon!
Noxae chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
I loved this chapter. Especially the bits with Deekin not understanding the thing about hair, and Sharwyn seeking relationship advice.
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Loved this chapter. It was nice to see that Emily's a little insecure about her looks! It makes her more realistic and relatable. Sharwyn's confession was adorable - I love her and Daelan together!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
I love how you take familiar parts of the game and change them so they're still the same, essentially, but different enough that they're enjoyable to read. I love this group of companions, and I'm excited for Linu and Tomi to get thrown into the mix. I'm also looking forward to Nathyrra's appearance, and of course Valen ;).

Your progress from the first chapter to this one is fantastic. I think you're writing's gotten even better! :)

Update soon - I'm looking forward to reading more!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I'm so excited that Emily picked up Enserric - I always do, even if I don't need him. He just entertains me with his comments, and I love talking swords. If you've even played Baldur's Gate, there's a sword just like Enserric called Lillaricar, and he's just awesome, if slightly annoying xD. Great chapter, though, you've really got the character's personalities down. I enjoyed this chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Glad to see some Sharwyn/Daelan going on here. Di you know about their flirting in the game? It's really adorable! And I love Deekin's interjections! Keep updating - I can't wait until she gets to the Seer's camp and meets Valen!
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I knew Gestapo would try something! Also I apologize for not reviewing for awhile. Life has been hectic! Great chapter though! Hips to see more soon!