Reviews for Wolfhound
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
He's just loving all the attention, isn't he?
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I'm not sure Finch is doing to well with that whole 'not memorable' thing. He is talking to a dog, and acting like it talks back.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Awwww! Ai-ruffyoo! John is so sweet. Poor Finch, having to deal with all of this. Poor John for being in this mess. THEY MUST FIND THE VOODOO LADY!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
This is just amazing, but when are they going to try and get to the lady? I love dog Reese, but human Reese... let's just say nothing compares. ;D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
"IN YOUR MOUTH." Are you hinting at something here? ;)
My, my, Mr. Reese! Someone's jell! ;D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I can speak Reese Dog! Haha. I mean, you make it pretty easy to follow, too. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Haha! He's using all the advantages of a dog to get to Finch.
But that awkward bathroom moment. *shudders* I'm glad I never have to do that!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I now love the fact that Finch can understand him! Of course, they DO have quite a bond. :D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Ahaha! John found Carter! Of course he would. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh man! I would freak out if some random stranger was like, "CAN I INSPECT YOUR DOG? HOW ABOUT HIS MOUTH AND WALK?"
I know there are people out there that are obsessed with dogs and dog shows, but I would be weirded out. XD lol.
But John is great as always!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Bahaha! Reese WAS smirking at him. Duh. XD
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like it! Great start to the story!
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Ya know, it's funny because I was wondering to myself the other day if you had updated this recently...and here I am on a Sunday evening, perusing the site because I can't seem to make myself do homework...and BAM! You DID update!

Were my mind gremlins hassling you again? ;)

Great job on the chapter! I personally don't see anything wrong with it at all! Let's just say I'd like to think your "game" is back ;)

Can't wait for more! (And OMG the most recent episode... o_O )