Reviews for Auld Fights
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Yep, I agree! This definitely should have been the episode!
soccernin19 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awe I love it!
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
awww this ending is SO much better than the actual episode's ending. While watching the fight between batman and robin i was wincing and going 'that's gonna hurt in the morning, man how is he still standing?' I'm glad you wrote this, i was thinking of writing something like this, but more like the after the ending showing how Robin is trying to hide his true injuries from batman and such.
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
please continue... and if you ever need ideas just ask
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aaaawwwww
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Really good story!
InkLilly chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I totally agree with you! I love the endings you gave them. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Dude rocking job with this! I really like father son fluff, and you did it really nicely. Okay I'm a huge English nut so here's the run down: You had a strong opening sentence and a good ending clincher scene (which is what gives complete and total closer) the only thing about that it is a bit lengthy. Don't get me wrong, its a great way to start the story, but an opening needs to be short and simple, while also drawing the reader's attention. You don't have to change a thing, because it blends with the rest of the story, though. The body was excellent with amazing fighting scenes chasing after each other like heart beats. All of the fighting flowed and made sense throughout the entire thing and i was really impressed. You obviously did your homework on fighting terms and that made it look very nice. Also with the medical terms, I don't know what half of that means! When an author doesn't know what something means and they admit it, that means, girl, you git class! When someone has all of these amazing terms it makes you look very nice and informed. I like the comedy that you sneaked in there with all of the drama and fluff. You did it smoothly and you didn't smack it right in our faces like Wally or Joker would have. Great job. The ending was great for both Bat-family and Supes-family. You ended it with just the right amount of fluff and gave a good laugh in there. Now I do enjoy a little bit of hero-tourcher here and there and you did a good job with that. Most of the time, people give us the character that is thrown around a little and then bounces back before its over with. Its pretty much a general rule, but you said no and never gave us complete closer on Robin's condition. I mean he could have died the next day (hopefully not) and we wouldn't have known. Its good to leave your readers hanging sometimes, because unfinished stories spark knew imagination. All in all your story was really great. It came in and came out strong and kept the plot going nicely with a problem, climax, and solution. you left me wanting more. Maybe you could do a squeal to this, like how they all got revenge on Savage? Maybe call it something like Adult Landing? I don't know, oh well maybe you can play with that! this was an awesome story that I really enjoyed!

Thanks so much!
Harley Quinn:D
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
God bless you! I thought that the fight in Auld Aquaintance should have gone differently and that is exactly how it should have gone. You are so right about the time skip, but I'm going to have to disagree with you about Tim. I don't dislike his character but It really bugs me that they made him another Bruce adoption and that he took up the name Robin. Grrrrr! Upon further research I discovered that Tim is the third Robin. Doesn't that just tick you off. Anyway that was a great story and you should rewrite other YJ moments that were done wrong. Peace out from Haha Pseudonym.
ILoveCartoonz chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I agree: I like this ending WAY better. :) It's so fluffy! ...Also, I'm interested in signing the letter! XD
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
that should have happened in the show.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh god, this really should have happened! for some reason, i really like stories that have a protective connor over robin in them...
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is considerably better than the original episode. You should definitely write JY instead :)

I loved it. Robin was adorable.

-Bobby Corwen
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
love it!
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awe I love the ending all it took was Conner and Dick beating their dads(?) and saving the world from a army of evil mind-controlled heros to get Clark's head out of his a**!