Reviews for The House She Used to Call Home
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
How the hell did I not see this story before! Nicely done :) they are super hot to me and I love all these kitchen scenarios! thanks for writing!
illicitencounters chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
An update, please?
guategal chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Don't think Alicia character would be sexual with Peter unless she really loved him rather than just needed the comfort of her old happy life thoughts as she grasps for less confusion and risk in living. So this seems out of character for me regardless of plot development skills displayed. Feels too stuck in the "50's" values for this intelligent educated lawyer role. Sorry.
Gjffyubgfy chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Exelent writing, please continue :)
peternalicia chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
love it..please contine but maybe make her stop from going all the way with Peter just yet. they need to resolve a lot ie. Will situation, kids, and of course Peters infidelity.
Emilie chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Very very good! I really like it, can't wait to read what happens next.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Okay I really do hope you continue this... for someone who is not really shipping them, it is pretty good. I really would love to see more...

J
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really liked it, and very much hope you continue it. I would lvoe to read what comes next, well done job.
Babyshaq99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I think that you should continue!
guategal chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Life never lets us just go back. Alicia's hand will slide away from that doorknob and on out into her now next page life risk.
idrinkorangesoda chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
SO MANY FEELINGS.

Cant wait to see where you take the story from here!