Reviews for Crooked
Booooo
SilverRaindrops4 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I read this to my younger sister and we both LOVED IT! We're waiting for another chapter! Update pretty please! I love how Lin is going down the path her mother went down. "History repeats itself," -BRILLIANT! Love how Asami just figured out about her father- and interesting how Tahno has already experienced something similar. Please continue! It has so much potential! Thnx for this.
-SR4
goeger chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Are you gonna write more?
Lauren P chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I actually never really liked Tahno but the scene you wrote with him and Asami was excellent. I love all your chapters so far and you show some good character development in you're writing, I feel like this should actually be part of the show. Well done. Keep it up please!
DarkBlack-Rose0404 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
More...NOW
plz chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
plz don't make me cry!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
asdfjaksd. I cannot. process. the. awesomeness. Please continue (whenever the LoK stories get back from hiatus, of course!). You're writing...LoK, LINZIN!, it's almost to much awesomeness to handle.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Whooo! Really cool story! I like all the darkness. It's rather refreshing! I'm just wondering what happened to General Iroh. Update soon!
Night'sBullet chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was a good first chapter i'm really excited to keep reading! the only thing that bugged me was the point of view, sometimes i couldn't tell who was speaking or noticing things. also in the begining you state that Korra's unconscious, then that she watches Mako get off Naga, then that she knocked out again. all simple fixes
anon chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
AVXGSvxsg your writing is perfection!
Anon chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Why is everything you write, so...PERFECT?! ASJjhdscv you're amazing, you're writing is amazing and I just...can't!
Loafdude chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
great story, please keep updating! cos you haven't updated in 2 months, or atleast finish it off please
xcrunner123 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. It's dark and not pretty, but the extreme setting seems to highlight most of the character's traits. ei., Mako's protectiveness, Korra's feeling that bending is who she is, etc.
I really hope you continue this, it's a great story!
Lona Beth Undorina chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. Will you please update sometime soon!
DawnieWrites chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
A very interesting concept. I really enjoy the way the chapters are styled and the way the characters are portrayed, very in-character, but still with what appears to be your own unique flare, and I hope to read more!