Reviews for Crooked
Sliverfang11 chapter 1 . 1/8
From what I see on the screen it reads that u have not updated in 3 years I know this kinda old but please keep going.
Mini chapter 9 . 1/3
Please going I want to see what happens can't wait
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Please continue
Emily chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue! I love that you put Tahsami in it!
blake08 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
a little 50 shades of grey don't u think...the chapter was good but the bathtub thing was uncomfortable
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Booooo
SilverRaindrops4 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I read this to my younger sister and we both LOVED IT! We're waiting for another chapter! Update pretty please! I love how Lin is going down the path her mother went down. "History repeats itself," -BRILLIANT! Love how Asami just figured out about her father- and interesting how Tahno has already experienced something similar. Please continue! It has so much potential! Thnx for this.
-SR4
goeger chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Are you gonna write more?
Lauren P chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I actually never really liked Tahno but the scene you wrote with him and Asami was excellent. I love all your chapters so far and you show some good character development in you're writing, I feel like this should actually be part of the show. Well done. Keep it up please!
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
More...NOW
plz chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
plz don't make me cry!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
asdfjaksd. I cannot. process. the. awesomeness. Please continue (whenever the LoK stories get back from hiatus, of course!). You're writing...LoK, LINZIN!, it's almost to much awesomeness to handle.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Whooo! Really cool story! I like all the darkness. It's rather refreshing! I'm just wondering what happened to General Iroh. Update soon!
Night'sBullet chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was a good first chapter i'm really excited to keep reading! the only thing that bugged me was the point of view, sometimes i couldn't tell who was speaking or noticing things. also in the begining you state that Korra's unconscious, then that she watches Mako get off Naga, then that she knocked out again. all simple fixes
anon chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
AVXGSvxsg your writing is perfection!