Reviews for This is War
Your amazing and I mean it
jollyeo chapter 60 . 6/3
this is just amazing. really.
shervioli chapter 60 . 5/23
I know it's been awhile since this fic was completed and all but I just read it and I wanted to let you know it was amazing! I hope you keep writing awesome stuff like this! XD
Saika I Love you
XxTealJadexX chapter 12 . 4/4
yush! it begins!
Evilkitten3 chapter 40 . 1/30
And the Awkward Confessions award goes to..!
Lalalala chapter 60 . 1/10
Woah I'm sad that this is finished. I remember nearly in every chapter I was like, how the hell does this go along with the anime so well? That always blew my mind.
I love your authors notes btw too. I never read other an's too often but I wish I could have saw those two Shizuo's chasing you around XD
Evilkitten3 chapter 60 . 10/29/2014
Ah, I've read this three times at least and I still love it I was a bit worried when Saika possessed Shizuo though; I thought it was going to make him rape Izaya or something (O.O').
Guest chapter 60 . 10/26/2014
Waah, just finished, reading was awesome. I cried so much that i had a anxiousty crise when i thought that shizuo died... bouh! I really thought he died, because the previous fic i read from you, izaya died.
I'm so relieved it is a happy end. I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I've just read 8 chapter so far, but I already love it! Don't know why you say people follow less. Well, they are missing something amazing, they bad!
Masari13 chapter 60 . 8/21/2014
Well Hello! Miyu-chan! :D its been a great and amazing story of shizaya i ever read ;) its really amazing how u pulled the story off useing saika xD ! and i was not really in a great mood but i read this story actually i felt really great and happy again ! . so im reading ur other stories to and they r awesome *.* i really appreciate ur work T.T Thank you for great story ! ;)
WolfGoddess chapter 60 . 8/13/2014
This was definitely good. It was enjoyable and adding the anime scenes only made it more relatable for those that had seen it. It makes sense and ... Well honestly I don't have much more I can say for this.
HikaruWinter chapter 60 . 6/9/2014
It was truly a masterpiece *bows* We don't deserve your greatness.
HikaruWinter chapter 49 . 6/9/2014
...wouldn't it have been easier to use his 'chill'-ness to frost the mirror over and write the message over that... or something? I don't know. Ideas. Plot holes being defenestrated left and right. Fucking chaos in all fandoms -if you know what I mean.
HikaruWinter chapter 44 . 6/9/2014
His instincts are truly terrifying. He's impresive, Shizuo.
And I reinstate my previos statement -?-. I want to blow Seika-san up. Painfully. Torture is also an option. I'm sure I can get my hands in some coagulant and the medicine narcoleptics take not to fall asleep. It will be fun. Hours and hours of fun. Maybe days. For me, of course. For Seika...not so much.