Reviews for Palace Hours
holy shit ! update !
Aurordreamer chapter 26 . 8/12
Hi! I just wanted to say I love your story! But I was wondering if you plan on continuing it since its been a while since you have updated?
Abi623 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most dysfunctional relationships I've ever read. There's a lot of back and forth between "It think I love you" and "I hate you." And I think Zuko is too much out of character. Also, it's extremely difficult to read at times due to spelling and grammatical errors. A tip: You shouldn't use all caps unless you're using an abbreviation (think USA, WHO) or onomatopoeia (think WAM! BAM!). You can just type "she yelled ferociously" and the audience will understand.
Other than that, the plot is interesting and the flow is a good pace. Keep it up!
beautynerd chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
I love this so much 3 please keep writing it... Love you
Aaliyah92 chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Was thinking about this story the other day and realised how much I miss it. Are you planning on finishing it? It's such an incredible story! And you ended on such a great bit.
queenpri chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
So when I first started this story I was a little wary at first. But as I started reading, your writing got much better and I enjoyed reading all the chapters! Katara is such a bitch in this story, lol. I hope you update soon! I look forward to reading what happens with Chae and Zuko and Katara's new baby.
Flip Ants chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Katara needs to grow up a bit and this story needs to NOT be a game of "what horrible but unintentional thing is Zuko going to do or say next that Katara is going to hold over his head for the next four chapters?"

Katara is NEVER wrong in this story and EVERYTHING she does, even adultery and threatening to leave the Fire Nation with her ex is TOTALLY justified and is nothing that she needs to feel guilty about or apologise for.

Katara married an foolish, hot-headed dork and and she's going to need to accept that he's going to say stupid things or do stupid things like planning for a WAR when his country is outnumbered.

Finally: pregnancy hormones are NOT a valid excuse for being a horrible human being.

P.S. Why hasn't anyone executed Ozai yet? He's the figure head that the brotherhood is using as a rally point.
Flip Ants chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
OK, I admit it: when Katara said that she was 13 weeks along, the first thing I did was count the weeks between 2 June and 'just after August' just to see who's baby it was.

Also, I'm guessing that contraceptives don't exist in this world and the only thing stopping Katara from being pregnant from 'screwing like rabbits' with Aang was DESTINY, or spirits or something. Really quite careless about pre-marital sex in the antartic ice-fields.

OK, I'll shut up about the adultery now.
Flip Ants chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
So Aang and Katara 'screwed like rabbits' because it was socially acceptable since they were thinking of maybe eventually perhaps get married if the chose to.

Then Aang basically coerces Katara into getting engaged with Zuko (albeit 'for the good of the world').

Then Aang keeps sleeping with Katara during the engagement and tells the Fire Lord that he's doing so WITHOUT caring about the possible political ramifications of adultery to the rest of the world because 'love?', 'old times sake?', 'because I'm mad at Zuko?'

Yeah, the only reason that Aang and Katara aren't still 'screwing like rabbits' seems to not be any self control on the Avatar's part more than Katara is now feels contractually obligated not to. Not really seeing the Zutara here.

Yeah, Aang feels REALLY, really sorry for the adultery this time: it's totally cool for him and Katara to run off to alone to gods know where for gods know what reasons. Any water bending or non-bending babies are TOTALLY Zuko's folks.

At this stage of the story (many months since the engagement) all Zuko and Katara have is banter and alcohol induced lust buried under heaps of annoyance, jealousy and adultery.
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Zuko just admitted to missing Mai. Time to sleep with Aang again, I guess.
Flip Ants chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Wow. Instead of confronting Zuko about 'suspected' infidelity with Mai, Katara sleeps with Aang. And Aang is OK with being used as a tool. Viva la sexual revolution, I guess.

Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort made in this story. But signs of lust and jealousy aside, does Zuko and Katara even like each other at this stage? They've had months to get closer.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/31/2015
loveroax chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
Love it...I really hope you update soon...if its only 3 more chaps to go then pliz dont be lazy can do it...I really love this story just as much as I love princess hours...pleaseeeee dont leave again...

loveroax chapter 25 . 5/30/2015
Awwweee poor zuko..hope everything will be allrite...
loveroax chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Love it..yey sokka and toph finally got married...