Reviews for Palace Hours
Can't wait for more
yuuki13 chapter 26 . 5/10
Please finish this! I love your story especially how you characterized Kai!
Melly chapter 26 . 4/3
This story!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
TheStolenMoon chapter 26 . 3/7
Oh my gosh. It can't just end like that. Why would you leave me hanging!? Please, please, please update those last three chapters! I've been so invested in this story! I just...i just... asdfghjkl.
I'd be rich chapter 1 . 1/21
...if I had a dollar for every Zutara 'forced marriage'/'arranged marriage' fic out there.

I'm not usually this irritable when I unfortunately come across one of these kinds of fics, but I felt the need to comment after reading about half the first chapter.

If Aang is almost 18, Katara almost 20, then that means Zuko is nearly or already 22. Zuko is clearly an adult, so why then does Iroh get to control his love life? And - are you taking notes from Jackie Diaz (creator of the infamous "How I Became Yours") with Iroh addressing Zuko as "Lord Zuko" instead of "nephew" or just "Zuko"? But seriously, what gives Iroh the right to dictate who Zuko marries? Azulon arranged Ozai's marriage to Ursa, but he did so when he was Fire Lord, so Ozai had no choice. Zuko is the Fire Lord, so why is he allowing his uncle to control him like that?

And if Katara and Aang are so in love - with Aang so ready to propose from the looks of it - even if having Katara marry Zuko would be 'in the tribe's best interests,' why should she be forced to give up her own personal happiness?

If Zuko and Katara were forced to marry by their elders/superiors and weren't already in established relationships - in other words a story with no basis in canon, then I could see this happening. Otherwise, I can't. It's just too silly.

Also, "Kit Kat"? Seriously?
EternityRoze262 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Hey hey! This was really emotional and moving. I'm so glad you suggested those two songs at the start of the chapter. Really made this chapter impacting :) Loving it so far!

~Roze
Guest chapter 26 . 8/28/2016
holy shit ! update !
Aurordreamer chapter 26 . 8/12/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say I love your story! But I was wondering if you plan on continuing it since its been a while since you have updated?
Abi623 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most dysfunctional relationships I've ever read. There's a lot of back and forth between "It think I love you" and "I hate you." And I think Zuko is too much out of character. Also, it's extremely difficult to read at times due to spelling and grammatical errors. A tip: You shouldn't use all caps unless you're using an abbreviation (think USA, WHO) or onomatopoeia (think WAM! BAM!). You can just type "she yelled ferociously" and the audience will understand.
Other than that, the plot is interesting and the flow is a good pace. Keep it up!
beautynerd chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
I love this so much 3 please keep writing it... Love you
Aaliyah92 chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Was thinking about this story the other day and realised how much I miss it. Are you planning on finishing it? It's such an incredible story! And you ended on such a great bit.
queenpri chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
So when I first started this story I was a little wary at first. But as I started reading, your writing got much better and I enjoyed reading all the chapters! Katara is such a bitch in this story, lol. I hope you update soon! I look forward to reading what happens with Chae and Zuko and Katara's new baby.
Flip Ants chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Katara needs to grow up a bit and this story needs to NOT be a game of "what horrible but unintentional thing is Zuko going to do or say next that Katara is going to hold over his head for the next four chapters?"

Katara is NEVER wrong in this story and EVERYTHING she does, even adultery and threatening to leave the Fire Nation with her ex is TOTALLY justified and is nothing that she needs to feel guilty about or apologise for.

Katara married an foolish, hot-headed dork and and she's going to need to accept that he's going to say stupid things or do stupid things like planning for a WAR when his country is outnumbered.

Finally: pregnancy hormones are NOT a valid excuse for being a horrible human being.

P.S. Why hasn't anyone executed Ozai yet? He's the figure head that the brotherhood is using as a rally point.
Flip Ants chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
OK, I admit it: when Katara said that she was 13 weeks along, the first thing I did was count the weeks between 2 June and 'just after August' just to see who's baby it was.

Also, I'm guessing that contraceptives don't exist in this world and the only thing stopping Katara from being pregnant from 'screwing like rabbits' with Aang was DESTINY, or spirits or something. Really quite careless about pre-marital sex in the antartic ice-fields.

OK, I'll shut up about the adultery now.