Reviews for Palace Hours
K-naille chapter 26 . 4/9
Good chappie. I like how Katara forgave Zuko but not totally. She's still a very strong woman and he said stupid things.

The kids are cute.

The last part of this chapter was hard but well written.
BlueLion chapter 26 . 4/7
The ruling couples approach issues differently - Katara's winning the hearts of people by caring for them, Zuko, on the other hand, is up to use Machiavellian methods. The "brotherhood" is an image of current terrorism, right? I'm afraid war on terror won't serve to pacify the country, though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nenadenerd chapter 26 . 4/7
Very glad that you updated and the chapter was great
XxKateSherryxX chapter 26 . 4/7
Agh FINALLY! I've been waiting for you to update your amazing story for so long haha. I'm so glad you came back!
Can I just say how much I love the nick name fire dork for Zuko that Sokka uses. It's great.
rdm101 chapter 26 . 4/6
great story, will aang see anyone romantically
Yay you're alive, and I love this story!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 26 . 4/6
Loved the chapter, and your rant on LoK shipping: felt the same way.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 26 . 4/6
Love this and I'm glad you're back!
raidersfan777 chapter 26 . 4/6
The email alert alone had my eyes watering. Then I read chapter and I just bawled...I'm not kidding I f*cking cried! Excuse my language but this is one of the first Zutara fics i ever read and damn! Seeing it still alive makes me very happy! It's just so beautiful! You don't have to worry about me giving up on this story. I'll see it through till the end. :)
The Congressman chapter 26 . 4/6
I'm still reading :)
Glad they made up, and excited for the action coming up. Can't believe he went to see Ozai.
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 4/5
awesome job :)
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 26 . 4/5
Awesome to see your back.

I don't Blame the writers for the korra mako screw up. Originally they were only to make one season, not 4. So they simply weren't able to plan ahead. Could they have done it better, yes, but it's not entirely their fault. Thought season 2 sucked
Nando the Animelover26 chapter 25 . 3/23
Wow..after three days of reading this story I absolutely love it...I hope and pray that you can continue/finish this story...I really want to see Katara get her hands on Chae..and is Ozai still alive?
Rae-Tan chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Love this story seriously it's so good please update soon I can't take it anymore! I need to know what happens!