Reviews for Screwing The Milkman
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Ok, I must say that when I finished the bad ending, I was seriously gonna kill u cause I was so upset, but then u made it all better with the secobd one, so Yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Lol that was a fun fic! Loved the happy ending :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I forgot how much I loved this story so I had to read it again! I loved the first time I read it and allll the other times since, you should totally eventually do one-shots because its awesome and pretty badass. Love your stories but this one will always be my favorite!
Brittandsan4evs chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Oh my, wow, I loved this, I hope you write more two shots
Audioslavery chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
bahaha! Brittany is the milkman. How awesome. Definitely read the happy ending and loved it. I'm a sap, what can I say :D
Kayla chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I really like your interpretation of Santana's solo of Cell Block Tango! Awesome two shot!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
For me the happy ending was the right and true ending, even if it was a bit unlikely. Love this.
M206 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Ok, they were just setting themselves up to fail by having a dinner AT Santana's house!:(
groooviecat chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
...and I love the sappy happy, even with the doesnt-make-sense-bewildering-prison-escape ending. Brittana is always the end game:)
Liv.F.S chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG! really looking forward for the second part :O
InsertWankyNameHere chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aha good idea! I'd love to read a next installment of this! X
WhatIsWrongWithYou chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Two shot!
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Two shot! Definitely better make it a two shot when you get the chance please :))))
Miched8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Two-shot? How about a twenty-shot - lol!

Cell Block Tango is pretty much THE hottest performance Glee has ever done - thanks to Brittana of course - and this story pretty hot as well ;-)

Looking forward to the next chapter
adorkforlife chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is AMAZING. More pleaseeeee. And it'd be fantastic if you make it muti-chapter _