Reviews for Smile Because it Happened
Joshmc2000 chapter 14 . 1/6
Love it. I would have put rose in though would have been cool to have a scene after this when everyone is asleep other then Jason and she starts with"am u going to cut my head off if I tell you I didn't know what he was planing and I was scared the others would try kill me or something After what spade did. Then Jason's just like. When I was in the pit the only face I needed to farm we wasn't there but I'm glad u showed up in the end, What u having to drink any way.

But it's still a great story with out that little detail also glade u keep the lost days stuff dc nerfed the shit out of jason after they changed who trained him
Joshmc2000 chapter 11 . 1/6
Finally some one else who sees Jason as a sociopath
Liz chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
No you're not a horrible human, Love it.
Helen Smith chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
I loved this! This was so perfect. I haven't read a lot of Jason angst that I'm super wowed by, but this was absolutely everything I could have wished for. That scene, too, where Tim and Dick are arguing–pessamist! Realist! Pessimist!–is exactly the kind of argument I have with my sibling all the time, so I loved that. (I'm the realist.) Seriously, loved this. Thank you for this wonderful journey (at risk of sounding cliche).
CorbynPool chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I'm so glad you made a sequel. What I actually love is that the story doesn't end tied in a nice bow. Jason hasn't completely given in to Bats but does initiate his end in mending the relationship, leaving Bruce to decide what he wants, which compliments who they are. You know the characters and understand their motivations in an insightful way. Thank you for once again sharing your work.
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I hope you're pleased. I cried; it hurt. I feel so bqd for Jason, and the feels are so strong with this. Your writing is brilliant. The description of his problems is fantastic. It hurts so bad. I love it!
Savy160 chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
This story was amazing! Awesome job :)
RavensandCrowes chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely loved reading this- it was brilliantly written :)
konohaflameninja chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story :) and I have to say that the ending was beautiful, because it's so true! It's the most likely to happen.
Loved Bruce's statement ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I think I need a hug! *bursts into tears*
This whole story was amazing!
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Make it up to us with a sequel
5-STAR chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story
unsanctuaire chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Ahh omg its over :c I love the way it ended and it would've fun if Bruce went with them to the bar. LOL. Or Damian even, sneaking in and causing trouble.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
That ending...made NO sense I'm sorry, that as bad, that was weird, and i was completely bipolar by the end. Jason was down, depressed, crying for his mom, then in literally 2 seconds was "okay, I'm good. lets go fr a beer."
I'm sorry,. but you can't just get away with that. There was no transition, there was no closure, he was still in bloody pain, he just said "even though you're my dad, you can love me, but not the real me! the things I do and represent" yadda yadda yadda. You can't just end that way, in fact it would have been better if you ended with just Jason crying in his brother's arms! I liked the beginning, the calling for his mother was heartbreaking, but the final act after that was horrible. Sorry, but its true. The instant forgiving thing was off too. So...yeah okay, but this was NOT how you resolve a story
misere chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
This was one hell of a ride and it ends with an outing to the bar! You don't know how wide my grin currently is, because that is just so gross and so perfect at the same time! Batman ... well, he's Batman, Jason knows that better than anyone, but Dick seems to have had a breakthrough with Jason. I always sort of balked at Dick's inner thoughts about Jason in the comics, and you added and resolved this nicely here.
Jason breaking into tears and wanting his mom is .. I don't know which adjective to use. Heartbreaking, cute, sad, perfectly appropriate.. and it makes one want to gobble him up. I'm not big on group hugs, because they're awkward and a bit suffocating; all these people closing in on you from all sides and not quite perfectly reaching, but petting you anyway. I'll get over it though, because Batsibs clinging to Jason is something long overdue, even if they have to do it all at the same time.

Loved this story, mostly how IC ALL of the characters are. Roy and Kory and Bruce and even Talia. Though I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel... even if it's just a oneshot. The Outsiders and some former Robins walk into a bar... xD