Reviews for Smile Because it Happened
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 2/20
I hope you're pleased. I cried; it hurt. I feel so bqd for Jason, and the feels are so strong with this. Your writing is brilliant. The description of his problems is fantastic. It hurts so bad. I love it!
Savy160 chapter 14 . 1/20
This story was amazing! Awesome job :)
RavensandCrowes chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely loved reading this- it was brilliantly written :)
konohaflameninja chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story :) and I have to say that the ending was beautiful, because it's so true! It's the most likely to happen.
Loved Bruce's statement ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I think I need a hug! *bursts into tears*
This whole story was amazing!
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Make it up to us with a sequel
5-STAR chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Awesome story
unsanctuaire chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Ahh omg its over :c I love the way it ended and it would've fun if Bruce went with them to the bar. LOL. Or Damian even, sneaking in and causing trouble.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
That ending...made NO sense I'm sorry, that as bad, that was weird, and i was completely bipolar by the end. Jason was down, depressed, crying for his mom, then in literally 2 seconds was "okay, I'm good. lets go fr a beer."
I'm sorry,. but you can't just get away with that. There was no transition, there was no closure, he was still in bloody pain, he just said "even though you're my dad, you can love me, but not the real me! the things I do and represent" yadda yadda yadda. You can't just end that way, in fact it would have been better if you ended with just Jason crying in his brother's arms! I liked the beginning, the calling for his mother was heartbreaking, but the final act after that was horrible. Sorry, but its true. The instant forgiving thing was off too. So...yeah okay, but this was NOT how you resolve a story
misere chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
This was one hell of a ride and it ends with an outing to the bar! You don't know how wide my grin currently is, because that is just so gross and so perfect at the same time! Batman ... well, he's Batman, Jason knows that better than anyone, but Dick seems to have had a breakthrough with Jason. I always sort of balked at Dick's inner thoughts about Jason in the comics, and you added and resolved this nicely here.
Jason breaking into tears and wanting his mom is .. I don't know which adjective to use. Heartbreaking, cute, sad, perfectly appropriate.. and it makes one want to gobble him up. I'm not big on group hugs, because they're awkward and a bit suffocating; all these people closing in on you from all sides and not quite perfectly reaching, but petting you anyway. I'll get over it though, because Batsibs clinging to Jason is something long overdue, even if they have to do it all at the same time.

Loved this story, mostly how IC ALL of the characters are. Roy and Kory and Bruce and even Talia. Though I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel... even if it's just a oneshot. The Outsiders and some former Robins walk into a bar... xD
ShinobuSaiga chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Yes I was still reading... thanks for an ending that makes sense... in that while it will never be perfect for Jay and Bruce, they can at least at moments.. :)
CrazyAlternateUniverse chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Eeep...You updated! YOU UPDATED! Yay :)
Awesome chapters please continue!
Pheonix2125 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
awww... jason always has the most heart clenching things to say. loved the chaps
Bittersweet Liar chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Haha, I'll try leaving a longer comment when I log on later on.

I just wanted to say that this chapter was amazing, and I love how you ended it, honestly its heartbreaking, the words Jason utter, because they strike one's very core, and they're the words that should've never been said, because he was never supposed to come back, but he did, and the reminder is terribly painful.

But nonetheless, great chapter, hope to see more, and glad you haven't given up on this marvel of a story!
kmeticata chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Poor Bruce :D great work!