Reviews for Bright Lights
nevershoutjordyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
despite your pleading and begging I wasn't going to review, but I read it and it was honestly really good. your not half bad my little cat(:
Aeryan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was so cute. I've barely started watching Korra but I love it already. She's a great character and her interactions with everyone are just awesome. Mako, Bolin... At this point I don't care. They're both precious. I really liked you wrote Korra and Mako, it was very in character.
Platypus chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
To my cat:

I love this. you know what I'm talking about pabu, talking bout real love.
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nice story. It was understated, and that was what made it exceptional. The parallelism you made was good, and for a moment there I felt sad for Korra for missing her home even though it was all cold snow and White Lotus guards (but still there's Howl oooh). Love Mako on here too, because he just always seems to do the right thing without having to say much. Over-all, a tenderly touching short that should definitely be remembered for a while. :)

Great job!

foxtrotelly
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very melodic rhythm in this story. The details and the characters' actions and unnfff. Kinda wanna sink down into the scene of the story and their thoughts and just -stay-. I love Korra's default expression is "crazed and defensive". It's so damn true. So much kudos.
MaximumRideIsMeAndMakoIsMine chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Despite my name, I love LoK! And I love this story!
freebird4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was too sweet :3
1323jv5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Very cute! I enjoyed reading this a lot. I think the characterization is excellent as well as the setting - it's only natural for our fantastic heroine to feel a bit homesick from time to time.
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
AAAH this is so cute! plus, you mentioned howl! 3

please please please write more?
I am Somebody chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful.

You capture Korra's loneliness of being an avatar and her home-sickness perfrctly.

Mako's hesitation and his leaving are also so in character.

I really like the ending, it's simple and sweet and the last sentence strikes deep. A perfect way to end.

Good job :)