Reviews for The Final Straw
Bravo
diety chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Amazing
diety chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Very interesting specailty widen running away from being chosen
diety chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Awe very interesting please keep going to next chaphter
Martel Irasia chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
(For once, Yuan wished Mithos would pick a Chosen who actually agreed with and understood their fake religion.)

That sentence made me smile and I seriously fell off my chair when I read it. I would have reviewed a little sooner, but I got busy and then my internet stopped working on my laptop. Anyway, I've been planning on doing a self-insert story, and that line gave me an awesome idea.

Also, LOVING this story... update soon... please?
MUST HAS... MOAR YUAN! *twitches*
Sorry, he's my favorite character and I'm kinda obsessed.. xD
Nightfoot chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
How did I just find out this story exists? I hope you have time to update it eventually; I really like it. I can't wait to see how this journey unfolds.
Regret of Gods chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I LOVE IT! You gave a nice vivid description of Flanoir,Aiden, and the others. I cant wait for the next chapter! Its nice to see a fanfiction about the Chosens of Regeneration before the time of the game.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This seems really good so far. It's interesting to see how different Yuan and Kratos are after only 200 years instead of 4000. Even Mithos/Yggdrasil seemed more...alive. It just shows how much they all changed going through all of that for thousands of years.

Yuan was great too, and I loved how he was stuck working on all of the technical things. Kratos was great too, and it really seemed like the two of them were closer friends than we see in the game.

This is a good start, and I hope it continues to be great!