Reviews for Guardians of the Six Paths
Vanex chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
(Twitching.) Must...know...what happens next! Need...next chapter!
ncpfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow...very intriguing start! Short but intense, just enough to draw the reader in, and leave us begging for more! I look forward to more of this! All I can say right now is that my interest has been thoroughly piqued with this!
TheCISL23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
oh my, this look interesting. cant wait for more! continue, will you?
Red Hime chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
great start man!

but i hope you explain how danzo got his hands on kushina and i hope you didnt have him or his root do any inapropiate things to her it would totaly ruin the story if she got raped by anyone !

also are you gona plan on pairing kushina and naruto together since this is an AU story under the naruto-kushina section?

it would be great if you had naruto confront danzo and the elders when they are meeting at the damyo office were naruto and danzo would fight and dameyo declare naruto the 6 hokage for saving konoha !

also kushina could always be narutos right-hand ( besides being his lover fufu : .

hope its a narukushi story with some lovely moments with them!

it would be an totaly letdown if the story isnt narukushi when its in their section.

pls let us know in youre next update !
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh, hell. Awesome start to this. Kushina's body might be weak after 15 years but I love that her chakra is still so potent. It's too bad Tsunade is in a coma right now, she's going to need allies to keep Danzo away if she doesn't just murder him on the spot. And I doubt that man will be Hokage if the daimyo gets a look at Kushina... Hope to see more of this soon!
evelsaint93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Chakra chain! Rawr. People tend to

Forget that she was the past jinchuuriki for the kyuubi.
birningice chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ohhh! This sounds like it's going to be such a good story! I can't wait to read more! (but just so you know, Naruto was 16 during the pein invasion, so she would have had to be asleep for 16 years)

Post the next chapter soon please! _
22 | « Prev Page 1 2