Reviews for A Solution
guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Super hot but it's a bummer it was only a dream. :/ This should have not been a dream and it should have been a multi chapter! Lol. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best.
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
great chapter I hope for more
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow that was a very sexy oneshot god is it getting hot in here haha
WillowOn3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
whoa! smoking and steamy that it fogged up my glasses haha. Too bad it was just a dream. Great job n great oneshot.

Any chance this will be continued? Just asking hee.
Charlee chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
how bout a 2 shots? lol. so hot.
JayJayxo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So hot. Like really so so so hot. You should write more oneshots, for real.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
im speechless. that was fuckn hot! id be grumpy as hell if i was spencer after that lil dream, AWESOME ONE-SHOT! why the only one-shot you'll probably ever write? you're baddasss at it! anyways, im a douche bag but i think you should do more one-shots. just sayin. :)
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I feel like a proud mama. Lol. Excellent work Purps. I knew you had it in you. Now you can finally do that scene and finish Just Out of Curiousity. Get on it. Loved the dream part. This was a pleasant surprise.
Kristen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Don't waste ur first and only one-shot on this. Write a one shot ab kittens and puppies. This should be a story. Plz continue!
SoNFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Would love to see this continued!
Avid-FFFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Well I for one am definitely glad you wrote that. Now where do you work again?
inviziblinc chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great one shot! SUPER HOT scene.
please please chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue this! Dx it's a great idea for a story, you're a great author.
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ok wow that was so hot and not what I was expecting lol good surprise. I loved your last story and your ones shot and hmmm maybe a new story if or when it comes . . . Lol

Great job! Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
omg. was not expecting it to be a dream at all haha. that was hot!