Reviews for Truth Be Told
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 15 . 9/23
Awesome chapter I loved it!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 15 . 9/22
I forgot the title of this story. Then you updated and I remembered. Good chapter
UniLiliCornia chapter 15 . 9/18
Urgh, Such a good chapter it hurts!
Omg please update please please please please please please please please
Love it! Please keep writing :)
Rou chapter 5 . 1/23
I really like this fanfic but the spelling errors annoys me Superman's name is *Clark Kent!And it's*crowd not coward:3
Pisces Tattoo chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Am I the only one that got this really distinct impression that while suited up Dick and Oliver can get along great, but when in Civvies, they absolutely hate each other for some unknown reason?
jcselby chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
omg please update soon. This story is so good!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Please update SOON
Musiclovesbest chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Please. I am begging you to finish this. I have been searching far and wide through the fandom to find good fics and this is beautiful. Please update soon! It's too good to leave behind!
jcselby chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
omg that was amazing! This story is soooo good! please update soon
DarkRed101 chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
awesome chapter! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
More please! And speed things up, too!
Nightwingsass chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Why I'd Batman not freaking out more? He doesn't know that Dick was partially healed.
SuperNovKim chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! I just had like a mini freak out when i saw you updated! I love this story its such an amazing idea and i love how you wrote all the characters and their personalities! Your an amazing writter!I love big brother/Best friend Wally and Roy in this!(I'm like SO happy you included roy!) i loved this chapter with big bro Roy! Poor Dick I really hope UncleI Rick comes to his sences!
UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to see what happens next!