Reviews for Truth Be Told
were in july please update
Dragonborn chapter 13 . 7/8
Please update soon. It's an amazing story.
TheDcGeek chapter 13 . 6/16
This was amazing I was actually thinking rick would give up or something
TheDcGeek chapter 10 . 6/16
This hurts my poor heart I would been torn if someone in my family wanted me dead. This is amazing well done )
Guest of honor chapter 13 . 6/15
Update soon! I love the story right now!
PLZ! Keep writing! Love it!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 13 . 5/28
Great, great story! It's been awesome to read this and see how your writing has really developed and improved over the course of these chapters. Can't wait for the next installment!
continue it plz
Kim chapter 13 . 5/19
I love the story so much it's amazing I can't believe the story now. I was like it's uncle Rick it's dicks uncle and when i i read it was dicks uncle I was like I knew it I knew it I knew it And jumping up and down yelling at my phone like a crazy person lol! But poor Dicky:( i really hope uncle Rick comes to his sences:( i LOVE how wally is really trying to help dick (there best friends after all) and how Roy seems to be protective of dick i love how all three of them are like brothers! I love how your story shows how much robin has gone throught and also how muck dick has gone through and how he's still just a kid and hes gone through a lot! I cant wait to see Roy come into the story and hopefully Wally is ok oh and Love protective DaddyBats! I cant wait to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON! And plzzz DONT GIVE UP ON THE STORY! This is an amazing story and such a great idea i love it and hope you update soon!
CoverGirl7210 chapter 13 . 5/18
Are you still not letting this story die? One year is nothing compared to three! Please continue and update this story ASAP!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 13 . 5/7
Great chapter! I hope you post again soon.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 7 . 4/23
I find it interesting his name is Rick...which is short for Richard; are you implying that Dick was named for him?
Elaine Weasley chapter 13 . 4/20
That was a HORRIBLE place to end it! Did both the boys get shot, or just Wally? Or what? And you'd think that the rest of the team would put two and two together...and what happened with Artemis?
Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 2 . 4/15
I like the storyline so far - and I am interested to find out who is behind the threats - but the grammar mistakes are a little distracting.
Puffin chapter 13 . 4/8