Reviews for Mass effect 3: Perspective
Logic11B chapter 6 . 10/22/2019
This is truly one of the most inspiring tales of bravery I've come across during my short stint on FF. Ironically the acts of valor don't come from our favorite hero and protagonist, but the author himself. Our author shows us he is made of the right stuff straight out of the gate with a self-insert in which Neil Shepard displays again, and again, and again, he is the highest Grade A Retard to ever save the Milkway.

Every decision Neil makes is so awful we are forced to conclude Neil is actually a Alliance Equal Opportunity hirer meant to satisfy their quota of retards commanding a spaceship, or 'Neil the Author' is just lacking an imagination to such a degree that his drama makes you cringe..and then dry-heave...and finally throw up a tiny bit in your mouth, which then caused me to release a bit of pee in my pants at 100% flow for a full second..

I'm looking forward to the smut
Wom1 chapter 15 . 4/3/2018
While im not all of the way through the story i just have to get one major complaint off my chest.

You seem to misunderstand indoctrination, it is not a mind control spell like you portray it, it is more along the lines of a demonic corruption stat in an rpg, it is mostly permanent and will, well... indoctrinate, you into their beliefs changing the way a person thinks.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
All of Cerberus troops die after the crucible because they were indoctrinated a.k.a reaper husks
Crimson Synapse chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
An interesting combination of violence and hilarity, Blaze. :P

I enjoyed the banter throughout, and while it seems that Caleb still has them running around in circles, they aren't down and out. Though a stolen Normandy is a bit of a setback, to be sure.

An angry Tali is more dangerous than a pack of Ymir mechs. And not a bad way to end the chapter.

One question, perhaps. How would Hackett know if the Normandy's been stolen? Would Caleb intentionally contact them and just gloat about it, or something more subtle than that?

Regardless, nice on the return, Blaze. Good work!

Brains
Frostbrandt chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
More. I want more
TW6464 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Good chapter!
TITANJC chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
previous review was me, forgot to log in, in case you wish to send me a reply or discuss my finer points rather than the broad statement I made ;)
TITANJC chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
I originally really liked your story but the more I read it... You have somehow managed to take the most badass soldier in the galaxy and make him, and his companions that have made a living accomplishing the impossible, about as incompetent as a batarian child... I'll keep reading for a while (whenever you update lol) but if this doesn't turn around with some kind of success on Shepard's part... I think I will be moving on.
TheWerdna chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
Dun dun dun! Great chapter :D
S33KR-HUN chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
Angry Tali can kick your ass! Nice job. Keep up the good work.
TheWerdna chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Good chapter, especially all the awesome drunk Tali in it :D
Frostbrandt chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
This chapter was AMAZING! Please keep this up I can't wait to read more! :)
TW6464 chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Nice job on this chapter! I enjoyed reading it!
S33KR-HUN chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Finally something. Awesome scenes! Keep up the good work!
shipwreck321 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013