Reviews for Beauty and the SoCalled Beast
Awww, I'm so glad you kept him alive :) x
anny dalma chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
this sux
Anne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awww i love thise and far better ending in the movie that was a horrible ending i hated it and Shmuel was really cute if id been little i think id have had a crush on him maybe even tried to kiss him lol but what a cute story and omg old smelly Hitler was your dad in it wow you poor thing no wonder you ran away id have done that too lol [did Hitler have kids i forgot lol ]but bet they had no idea what a monster their dad was hes the true beast of the story not that cute little boy but loved thise story
20DreamBig12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cute story.. but not believable. Love at seven or eight? Maybe a crush or a like like, but not love. while reading this I kept picturing at least a 13 year old. Other then that and the points FFww2reviewerJC made (which I just learned from reading her review.. I'm not so great with history. So I can't give you advice on history.. actually I need it.. ahhh I'm rambling) Anyway, never mind that, This story has great potential, it gives me ideas on what could have been altered a bit to make it more believable.

But still very cute.

:) 20DreamBig12
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw so sweet. I first thought this would be a tragedy while reading it but it wasn't. It's much better.
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I'd enjoy a seqeul! A few pointers, though.

1. A 7 year old wearing an A-cup bra? Girls back then didn't hit puberty as quick as they do now. But I guess it's possible.

2. "Were you a doctor before you came here?" if she doesn't know about the camps, then why did she say "before you came here"?

3. Did you know Bruno's father was the real-life Commandant Rudolf (or "Ralf" in the movie) Hoess? Not, Adolf Hitler.

4. I have to admit, I could tell by your summary that your ending would be like your ending. Firstly, as pretty as it is, Jenna is NOT a German name and no one was really named Jenna.

5. The end...not quite sure how realistic that is; especially with America's tight immigration laws and Shmuel being Jewish. Chances are this would be impossible.

Other than that I enjoyed it!