Reviews for Won
AnimeRaiderHybrid12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
No, I would just break up with the bastard, and my family, especially my brothers, would kick his ass.
petrocisawesome chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Omg, when I saw that Masami episode, I nearly DIED watching it! Seriously, they look TERRIBLE as a couple! AWESOME FANFIC, and let's hope for the best for season 2! ;)
LOKgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Me i did.
Genderfluid and Green chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You know, I really love you.
I just love you.
I love you!
Syna
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
HI AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS! I've been dancing and studying for finals, so I was practically dying of glee when I saw all these new stories lined up one after another. I thought this was so adorable, especially since it was post all the previous episodes.

It reminded me of when Asami just bluntly said, "Why don't you sit in the back with Korra?" Bahaha.

I will read almost eveything tonight!
Makorrist chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
so so so so so so so so gooooooooood! and i think that was a good reaction from Asami...
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome fanfic, I really like how they won and then the kiss. I really wish this would happen in a real episode! That would be a great way to nd the tournment :)

Go Makorra!
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was really good.

I was all sorts of emotional when it said that Asami was his girlfriend, but he kissed Korra anyway. I'm not really approving of that kind of thing, because it really wasn't fair to Asami (but he wasn't being fair to Korra, either, denying his feelings like that) but since Asami was so understanding, it was better. It made me all warm and mushy inside, but I was still sad for Asami.

All in all, I really liked this. Great job with it! :)
StephDaughterofPoseidon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
OMG I'VE BEEN RANTING ON ABOUT THAT EPISODE. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.

Masami sucks balls. If Makorra isn't cannon, (which it probably will be, thank the spirits) I WILL DIE.

This was awesome!
Des chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Masami sounds and looks nasty.
akizarulez chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love this couple and i didn't get to see those episodes because i don't have that channel! I only saw the hour premiere!
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I too died a little inside when I saw Mako and Asami hitting it off...-_-...I just watched the episode and nearly fainted at the mere sight! So I came here in hopes of finding a lovely dose of Makorra to calm my senses so I won't go on a shipping war spree...Anyway...

I really loved this story-it was cute, in character, realistic...especially the bit with Asami. There is no way she would be all honey and sugar after watching her boyfriend publicly kiss another woman. :)

Mako and Korra were flawless! I just love how you wrote out their characters! I mean, it felt like I was reading a script for a future episode! It was amazing! Nothing like fluffy Mako and Korra fanfics to cheer up a depressing day! _ Again, I just loved this fanfic, and I hope to see more of your work in the future! XD