Reviews for So Emotional
Laylinka chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Well done story so far. I'm glad that Mike was there for Blaine, very very sweet.
gleefan263 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I love this story! Please update it soon! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
When do you think you will update this?
loquaciouslauryn chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
I love when Mike is there to support Blaine... i don't know why, but i do! This is soo good, hope to see an update soon!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
can't wait for "I have nothing!"
keh3972 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Aw poor Blaine! Great chapter, loved the Blaine/Mike friendship :)
pinkvegpixie chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
geez this is all so heartbreaking, you are doing a great job expanding all everything that glee barely gives us. I want to cry now... looking forward to the next chapter.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
This is FANTASTIC!
Nightingale63 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Really well done - this episode was painful to watch, and us klainers of course would have been happy to have more (more development, more of the damned missing scenes - like this one! - instead of whatever the hell the filler of the rest of this episode was). Good job with this tough material - am so looking forward to your take on how they finally resolve it!
spike4561 chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
No I'm not going to finish reading this story. you are a great writer, the story lines fantastic but I can't finish this. Blaine was in the wrong. Kurt is as inoccent as it comes. Chandler sent things to him like that he's sexy or complemented him. And Blaine himself pointed out that Kurt wasn't sexy so he thought that Chandler was joking. Blaine only thought of himself. He has been doing that all season. So he didn't think about how long and how bad Kurt wants to leave Ohio he only thought of his life with out Kurt. So he should have pointed out what Kurt did wrong so he wouldn't make the same mistake in New York. Because you can bet that he will be too scared to give his number to any gay friends because he will be scared of what Blaine thinks. His number "it's not right but it's ok" was also Blaine selfishness he has already taken Kurt's friends now he wants to humiliate him too? If Blaine hadn't noticed they are the only friends Kurt has. In the Micheal episode you saw that the Warblers aren't Kurt's friends and even though he was on the Cheerios none of them seem to want anything to do with him. The football and Hockey team are properly the reason he couldn't join in the New Direction bro time. Because more often then not they would have beaten him up or worse because he was peeking on their 'Junk' . Puck is something else, you would have thought that he was homophobic with the fact that he threw Kurt into the dumpster every morning in season one an who knows what else besides Slushies. But now that Blaine's here, in season two rumors he says that Sam hooking up with Kurt and Quinn is uncool because the both have boyfriends. This is when you can see it the cross road before he can be a Blaine fan. Did you notice how when Sam had his audition Kurt wasn't there? Or when they helped tutor Puck? Again not a homophobic thing as first thought because Blaine was helping Puck.

In short Blaine, Kurt is too good for you, Ryan Murphy keeping you for anouth yeah is a joke and by the end of this season Kurt will be in newyork and you'll be stuck in Ohio with your Geled hair those Cute bowties and that hobbit height.

Again you are an amazing writer and I subscribed to you because I'm sure this is a one off and I will enjoy your stories to come.

Xx
LarkInDecember chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Oh Snap, indeed!

Poor Kurt. I wanted to slap that horrible School Nurse.

And Blainers, I just wanna hug him.

Keep it up. I look forward to the next. :)
gleefan263 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Ugh! I love this story! :D
lilmm chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Oh! This chapter is like a punch to the gut. It's so very Blaine, bottling everything up like that, but the spotlight you shine on specific insecurities he has is also so teen angst, so human. And the bit about the alpha gay comment... it's heartbreaking. Definitely something they should (but won't) address on the show.
LarkInDecember chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Oh my heart. I am seriously tearing up right now. Oh Blainers. :'(

Keep it up! I can't wait till you get to the resolve. :) 3
Nightingale63 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
another great chapter! can't wait to hear the thoughts of our fellas when Blaine sings It's Not Right But It's OK...