Reviews for A Speech for the Guild of Harness Polishers
Kamen Rider Luna chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
Are you kidding? That's an excuse for an all out prank war. You could even say the stocks are Arthur's way of buying time to prepare something with the knights and that on the flip side Merlin uses the time in the stocks stewing up yet something else to annoy Arthur and probably takes a guess that the knights will be involved somehow. If such a prank war should occur...I honestly think the servants would win. They know the Castle the best and they know the schedules of everyone. Plus they are more willing to get their hands dirty. But that's just my opinion. I loved this story!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hysterical... if I were Arthur... I'd think twice before punishing Merlin.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I really enjoyed this. I to was puzzled by the exsistance of a guild of harness polishers, so I appreciate your explanation! Plus, I vote for you to continue it- I really wanna see Arthur's revenge :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh, I know how that goes. These characters have . . . character.
LinzPhantom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Pleaseeeee write another chapter. I want to see Arthur get his revenge XD
BriefShiningMoment chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
well pieced together. I appreciate the basis of this story but it seems to change tone half way through his speech so it doesn't all fit together. Arthur's reaction seemed to me a little out of character as he isn't known for being a drama queen or at least not appearing offended at anything Merlin does. Take the sleeping in stew for instance, he just stared off into the distance at the knights' reaction and announced a change of plan, beating Merlin's shield up a bit. I'd have thought his reaction to the speech would have been something like that.

Don't have Arthur too emotional next chapter, keep the humour up, their relationship will sort itself out, it always does. :) keep writing!
Scopet chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Possibly something where the knowledge of harness polishing saves Arthur's life?

Or maybe the servants found it endearing that the king had learned so much about one of the menial tasks the servant class performs each day, but the poor dear was just trying to find his way in expressing his new found commiseration? Maybe they start giving him suggestions for more speeches and how he might improve the next one, and can they bring a friend?