Reviews for My Little Warhammer 40,000: Penitence
Hmm chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I demand more?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my...

I can not possibly express how much this needs to be updated.

This is truly the best crossover of my little pony I have ever read.

Please, please, please continue quickly it's just amazing!
Also, congratulations on Zecora, her lines are great.
LtSolarFlare chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Not bad
LtSolarFlare chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
i see a dark angel very intresting i am not fimiliar with this chapters traditions and beliefs so this will be new
LtSolarFlare chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
... is this suposed to be a primarch when the gods of chaos scaterd them and if so is this gullium the primarch of the ultra marine?
Trar chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Interesting. I guess the whole Order of Caliban si your idea. Pretty good. I'm going to guess that their first encounter with the Imperium is coming up next, and our hero Mykel became one of them. Please continue, if you don't mind.
JackFrost21 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Awsome story, I look forward to the next chapter.
Eipok chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love this more and more, and Mykel's backstory fits perfectly into the Warhammer universe, and was presented brilliantly as usual, with plenty of details that drew me right in. Fantastic job, and I hope you include more of these brilliant warp-influences in the story.
Eipok chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
It's been quite a while since I've seen someone portray a Warhammer character so accurately. I especially liked how he used his omophagea to verify her claims, and all the little details on the Order and its techniques. Fantastic job portraying a member of one of the greatest chapters of Space Marines, the Dark Angels.

Please keep up the great work!
Ironclad chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Well done sir. Another great chapter. I was beginning to worrie that we would never see this story again. Are you going to tell use why zecora rhymes? Anyway great chapter.
bazagal chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Is he a pre-heresy dark angel.
Eipok chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
This is a really good start, so far, and it's got me seriously intrigued. I love the Dark Angels, especially Caliban and its heavy Nurgle influences. I couldn't find any errors in these first three chapters, so I guess all I can say is that I can't wait to see more. If you'd like someone to brainstorm with, feel free to hit me up.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
CHAPTERS FOR THE CHAPTER GOD, AND WORDS FOR THE WORD THRONE!

keep up the good work, im loving this already
Rakaziel chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Well written and well thought out. That space marie is in for a crisis when he sees Ponyville. Or Celestia. That will be fun.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
He is pretty short for a space marine.I believe that a space marine is 8 feet on average. At 7 and a half feet, he is slightly under 2 metres.