Reviews for My Little Warhammer 40,000: Penitence
TheGreatUncleanOne chapter 1 . 9/9
Papa demands more of this! You shall serve him and he shall love you!
Eipok chapter 7 . 8/16
Great chapter. I noticed one typo, though. You referred to the Deathwing as Deathwatch, at one point.
Windpheonix chapter 7 . 8/6
First of all... Wohoo! Your are back again!
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time now, but I will be back later to give a more in-detail review of the last two chapters.
First of all: I love them both. 40k is difficult to write because pretty much everyone is some kind of larger than life superhuman, but your characters seem tangible. We haven't seen much, especially not from the dark angels, but I already like them. 40k grim darkness, Asgorath and all. Although I have to admit that I hope for a lot of more from the two ravenwing bikers. What a delightfully odd pair.

Also, that happy-go lucky changeling. Please tell me he is going to be one of the good guys? So may possible ideas. If I ever dabble in mlp fanfiction I will have to ask you if I may borrow him:)
We haven't seen a lot of him, but there is just so much possible here, espescially if he encounters some open minded pony first. I mean hey, ther eformed Discord for crying out loud.

Talking about Discord... The parallels between 40k gods and pony history make huge sense here. Other crossover writers have of course had similar ideas, but it just flows so smoothly here. I take it sombra's wife fell to nurgle? Also if I may ask. I heard that in the comics they revealed he did have a wife, but I didn't read sny of the mlp comics. How much of the three sisters backstory is cannon? Just out of curiosity.

And last Mykele and Luna. Goodness I love this one. Both so unsure, both on totally unfamiliar terraint, but both for completely different reasons.
The way Luna let him go despite 'attempted regicide' is great. We feel she wants to do the right thing, but doesn't quiet know how to. So she follows the example of her sister, definitely showing the love and trust she places in Celestia.
Mykele is a delight to meet. On one hand he immensely dislikes thus magic and yet he keeps pushing on. It is nice seeing that thirst for knowledge. Also, I love how he recognises the way Zekora smiled when she asked him inside her home. That is just so heartwarming. And I wish I could draw this scene :)

Keep up the awesome work, because I am super excited abput every chapter!
Meowfyre chapter 1 . 7/25
what in the fuck have you done to 40k
Eipok chapter 6 . 7/24
Iron Warriors, Word Bearers, and Alpha Legion companies all bearing down on Equestria? Yeah, things are fucked for those poor ponies.

Love the focus on Nurgle, by the way.
Hmm chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I demand more?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my...

I can not possibly express how much this needs to be updated.

This is truly the best crossover of my little pony I have ever read.

Please, please, please continue quickly it's just amazing!
Also, congratulations on Zecora, her lines are great.
LtSolarFlare chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Not bad
LtSolarFlare chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
i see a dark angel very intresting i am not fimiliar with this chapters traditions and beliefs so this will be new
LtSolarFlare chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
... is this suposed to be a primarch when the gods of chaos scaterd them and if so is this gullium the primarch of the ultra marine?
Trar chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Interesting. I guess the whole Order of Caliban si your idea. Pretty good. I'm going to guess that their first encounter with the Imperium is coming up next, and our hero Mykel became one of them. Please continue, if you don't mind.
JackFrost21 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Awsome story, I look forward to the next chapter.
Eipok chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love this more and more, and Mykel's backstory fits perfectly into the Warhammer universe, and was presented brilliantly as usual, with plenty of details that drew me right in. Fantastic job, and I hope you include more of these brilliant warp-influences in the story.
Eipok chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
It's been quite a while since I've seen someone portray a Warhammer character so accurately. I especially liked how he used his omophagea to verify her claims, and all the little details on the Order and its techniques. Fantastic job portraying a member of one of the greatest chapters of Space Marines, the Dark Angels.

Please keep up the great work!
Ironclad chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Well done sir. Another great chapter. I was beginning to worrie that we would never see this story again. Are you going to tell use why zecora rhymes? Anyway great chapter.