Reviews for Passing Torches
sunflower10 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Never fails, you amaze me every time. I cried at the "passing of some understanding..." it's really over isn't it, but then, it's never over, as long as we have people like you who bring these amazing characters back to us. Thank you for this, it really made my night.
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really, really LOVE this. The dialogue is just spot on... perfect Sam and Jack.

Favorite line: "Grannin has a fully trained team with excellent resumes. I didn't have that same privilege. I had Daniel."

LOL! Yup... sounds just like Jack.

Anyway, thanks for sharing... keep up the good work! :)
ddsgifan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
oh Yay! I'm so glad you wrote a new story! I love your stories! You write so well, and easily capture their personalities and mannerisms. It's nice to have a little bit of a break at the end of a long day with my sweet little kiddos to indulge my guilty pleasure of well-written sg-1 fanfic. Keep 'em coming!
MajorSam chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awwww! Lovely!

MS
Camryne chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well. I don't use to like Sam and Jack old but this one was very cute and very nice. Hope to read You soon with another story.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was great. Passing the torches. I guess Sam would be the one to worry about it more than Jack. Their legacy would always be great. They were the first. They wrote the book for the others to read and learn. They went through alot so hopefully the others would not have to. Of course their might be new enemies out there that the new SG-1 will encounter and they will either used the methods taught to them or they will come up with new ones and those methods will be added to the book. This is something like the telephone. Mr. Bell invented the phone and it was a great thing. Even though the phone has changed since then we always remember the first, the first one who started it. Those who improved the phone learned from Mr. Bell and added to it, added to that book. By adding to that book takes nothing away from the legacy of the Mr. Bell, of the first phone. Thanks.

:-)
Zoser chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
At first I was going to just say "Sweet" but then a wave of nostalgia hit and I sorely missing my favorite people.
Mandarax chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Does you returning mean I have to, too? :)

Wonderful story, as usual. Wonderful insight into their minds, their situation and the return to the SGC. Always in character and always wonderful.

I missed them and you!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
How wonderful this was! Passing the torch, indeed! (picture a Teal'c raised eyebrow - I always wished I could do that!) So much is in this short, sweet story! Loved it! And so glad to see a story from you! I missed that! And I agree with another reviewer - I so want SG-1 back. I've been re-watching it, and it was so good! Thanks!
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
To quote Mr. Burns: Excellent!

Jack: "Where you know exactly what you mean, and you explain it in a way that you think that I am going to get what you mean, and you think that I'm getting what you mean, but in the end it's going to take a donut and an apple and an act of Congress to get me to understand it?"

Maybe Sam should've responded by saying::

" I know you believe that you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
starrover chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I am sooooooooo glad that you are back. This story was wonderful, you catch their conversation and interaction so beautifully!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You're writing again! *doing happy dance*

I love Sam's conflicted feelings and also the moment between Jack and Grannin.

*happy sigh*
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So good to have you back! I've missed you for sure. I love it that Jack's proud he's learned whole to control his mouth for the sake of marital peace. At sixty-cough... it's about time! LOL.. Very cute.

Looking forward to seeing more.
mcguire chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yea! You're back! Thanks for this newest edition of the Ben series. Your wonderful stories have been missed!
DigDeeper chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved it. I can always hear the Jack/Sam conversation in my head! I have missed your writing. I know you are busy, but don't ever stop writting! :)