Reviews for Complicated minds
morganalafeye chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
noooo why did you stop?!
Lavender chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is like an orgasm that never happened, please continue with a chapter two. And I can relate to how Shikamaru reacted to his mother's death as a minor, I also didn't cry when my mother passed. People handle things differently and we're all not the same. I like that, whoever told you life's fair, kick their ass in my name; quote :)

Good job!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This looks like a really good story. I like Shikamaru's dry sense of humor. I hope you'll update this again.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I didn't realise this wasn't complete lol... I'm looking for one-shots right now. But I like it, very much, and can't wait for more. XD
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This seems pretty heavy but I'm very curious as to what will happen next and where Sakura fits in this.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
excellent beginning.
I am looking forward to following chapters for this piece. :D
travellerslover chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really like this. It's written beautifully and just the right shade of tragedy. Keep it up!
Astrovide chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I think you're off to a good start. Shikamaru's making me feel awfully sad; you really know how to write his character, especially in his state of grief. I also look forward to seeing a network of many different characters in this storyline, as you mentioned before. There's something about that that's really attractive in a story.
Joele chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
PLEASE! I beg you finish this awesomeness.

I've been waiting for someone to write well for this pairing...most of them don't know how to teach 'em how it's done.

Joele
Faircrown chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Interesting... Can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the good work.

xAnxnymxusx chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh goody doogness..
light-prevails-darkness chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hmmm dont know what to make of this story. The first paragraph had a lot of info but then it didnt. Its one of those where you gotta keep on reading to understand and Im looking forward to it. Your writing just flows on through so I cant wait for the next chapter. keep it up _
dai86 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Interesting beginning. Hope to see more soon.