Reviews for Perception
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Dude. That was crazy CRAZY hot. Wow.

Yup that's pretty much all I can say. Thanks :)
AnonymousMidnight chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hahaha god i love you and this story! Twas very hot
WhispersofChange chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
it takes a very well written story to stick out in my memory. this one however holds a special place. it was the first(and still one of the best) destiel stories i ever read. this must be my 5th or 6th time reading it and it never fails to get me all hot and bothered(in a good way of course). the story itself was fabulous, with just enough characterization to make it interesting. dominate!cass is always spectacular and the dirty talk? some of the best ive read(and ive been trapiesing various fandoms for years). for a first story it was simply amazing. keep it up! i look forward to many more fabulous stories from you dray!
-whispers
whateva chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
o love this but siriously cas chuckled darkly? how do you chuckle darkly?
Firadraco chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Brilliant! I always love it when Cas tops.
anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
this is the best top!cas I've ever read. when Cas picked Dean up. I just cant even, too indescribably amazing. you should definitely continue this in any way!
doctor-ten chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I usually don't review, but I had to because good GOD I loved this! It's seriously my favorite Destiel. Seriously, out of all the ones I've ever read, this is my favorite. Usually Dean tops, or I think of him as the top, but this one was absolutely perfect. Amazing job!
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOME XD XD XD I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Eheheheheheh ;3 Top!Cas forever xD
LePipi chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Holy, freakin' God!

Even though this is your first Spn fic, you're a damn pro! Characterization was spot on, and let me tell you, whole story : Freakin' hot!

I loved the whole tidbit of history on the both of them, and Cas going ape shit with the textbook ( hilarious), and Dean trying to befriend him. If you're thinking of a prequel, than I'm hoping for one.

Also, loved the dirty talk, seemed real so it was said, and it shall be repeated again : HOT!

I will be patiently waiting (hoping) for more spn fics. :D
CallMeYoYo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was brilliant. Absolutely fantastic. I think a prequel would be great. Your should do more destiel fics.
Kara-ki chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. That was awesome, and I'm going to go see what else you've written now. 3
BibliophilePixie chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Top!Cas is awesome. I love him being aggressive like this

Great job ;)
skiing Pelican chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hehehe! BadAss Cas. This was great!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was AWESOME! Good to read from you after so long. Cas and Dean are my favorite pairing and that was a really great study break :) Cheers!
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
this. i read this during my history class and i thank god for my passive face/poker face. dominant!cas was pretty..woah. the way he talked to dean like that..it was..it was.. woah. (i cant think.) it was humorous too! xD

amazingness. 3