Reviews for Is This What You Wanted?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow this looks pretty interesting...
dustofhooves chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Holy shittens, this story was heavy. O_O I'm glad it had a happy end though, but holy damn. owo 3
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Don't make it sound like Sasuke is the crazy one. It was Itachi who dug his own grave and made Sasuke like this.
Mangafrk chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
When I saw that you were finishing this story so abruptly I honestly thought the ending was going to be horrible (sorry) :( but when I actually read it I found that I was okay with the ending I really would've like to know what happened later but if you lost all motivation then you shouldn't force yourself. I for one thought this story was amazing, one of the best I've ever read, and I will be upset now that its over, but that's usually what happens and it will pass. Dry for the long review by the way.
Gazingatmoons chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I cried at least five times. This story is ruining my mind! It's so good but I can't read it anymore because of how much this is hurting me mentally. I wish I could finish this book for how much it made me hurt. I love it and despise it at the same time. Your a very good author as well!
SasoDeiShipper4Life chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Awwww This Chapter Really Made Me Cry, It's Just So Amazing And Sad And I Love It So Much, This Is A Beautiful Fanfic, Your Amazing At Writing ;3
SasoDeiShipper4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
. .Beautiful.
Kitty124 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Was this story/chapter removed from adult fanfiction because I cannot locate it.
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I hope Itachi and Sasuke make up eventually. Sasuke WAS a douche to Itachi, but he was, and still is, mentally unstable. I highly doubt Deidara's words towards him helped.
Mangekyou2013 chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
The Sasuke that I'm familiar with is compassionate and grateful towards others. He is also stubborn and refuses to lose to anyone, not even to himself.
Fifi chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
you're back ! oh so great chapter ! itachi finally revolt against sasuke !
Lidsworth chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Great chapter, I hope you're feeling better.
orangemess chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
ahhh deidara x itachi! so cute! but we dont know if dei is abusive or not... thank you for updating! i hope you're feeling better and can write more soon. i really want to know how sasuke is doing and when he will meet his brother. this fanfiction was so awesome to read. i cant wait for more :)
Rosebunse chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Hope you feel better :)
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Please update soon. This story is beautiful. I cried many times through this.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »