Reviews for Is This What You Wanted?
ninbri chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
You really need to continue, I love this story lol
Storm0Wolf chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Hey it's been a while since you updated. Are you still going to do this story
Storm0Wolf chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Wow this is the first story in a long while to twist at my heart strings so roughly. It's a beautifully morbid piece. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
pwease update dis
Brianna chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
UGH I WANT MORE LOL
Daisainan Neko chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Wow that was powerful & so fucking sad! I need more please!
ViperValentine chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
...speachless... will there be more?
ViperValentine chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
i really love how you gave the abuse story a twist. ive read tons of abuse stories that involve sasuke but all of them have tried to keep sasukes cool and calm nature. i like that you changed it up and put sasuke on edge and gave him emotions! i love it
ViperValentine chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i love the story so far, and thats why im asking this, how do i get to your adultfanfiction to read the rest of this chapter?
deepstars chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
update soon!
btalover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Please update soon. I almost cried after i got over my shock of mikoto dying...poor kids...
orangemess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
PLEASE EEE NEW CHAPTER I LUV THIS FIC TOO MUHC
Darkhellia chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This story is so dark, I love it. Please torture Sasuke and Itachi more! and update soon!
orangemess chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
holy jesus fuck christ i can't even explain my love for this insane fanfiction. i swear it's so twisted but i like it. oh. my. god. OKOKOKOKOK NOW ITACHI AND SASUKE MUST BECOME FRIENDS LOL AGAIN AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY IN A NEW APPARTMENT SORRY BUT I CAN'T HANDLE ANY MORE DEATH OH MY FUCKING GOD. ok sorry it's just so late at night and i'm reading this fucking awesome fic and i'm telling such crazy things but nothing is crazier than the plot of this fic. you deserve lots of awards for this one.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Oh god poor Itachi! That was a great chapter though - I get what you mean about wanting to torture something, sometimes fan fiction is great for that! Lol This was quite a dramatic chapter, I didn't expect Mikoto to die as well at the end, that was definitely a surprise!

Great writing, I love this plot, it always keeps me guessing!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »