Reviews for Is This What You Wanted?
orangemess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Darkhellia chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This story is so dark, I love it. Please torture Sasuke and Itachi more! and update soon!
orangemess chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
holy jesus fuck christ i can't even explain my love for this insane fanfiction. i swear it's so twisted but i like it. oh. my. god. OKOKOKOKOK NOW ITACHI AND SASUKE MUST BECOME FRIENDS LOL AGAIN AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY IN A NEW APPARTMENT SORRY BUT I CAN'T HANDLE ANY MORE DEATH OH MY FUCKING GOD. ok sorry it's just so late at night and i'm reading this fucking awesome fic and i'm telling such crazy things but nothing is crazier than the plot of this fic. you deserve lots of awards for this one.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Oh god poor Itachi! That was a great chapter though - I get what you mean about wanting to torture something, sometimes fan fiction is great for that! Lol This was quite a dramatic chapter, I didn't expect Mikoto to die as well at the end, that was definitely a surprise!

Great writing, I love this plot, it always keeps me guessing!
konoitami chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Yay Fugaku! NOOO MIKOTO! D': please update soon? -smiles and nods at author while sobbing about mikoto but also cheering about Fugaku- I just confuzzled myself :o
konoitami chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Oooo were you hinting at a little ItaDei right there? -giggles pervertedly- -
Ai Chiyo chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Wow... That was just wow... It's unexpected tosay the least. I liked it though. Gives it more depth and realness.
2lazy2login chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I enjoyed Fugaku's death.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rosebunse chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Wow...that was harsh...
Zamiel Sama chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
poor Itachi if the story continue this way he'll end up in the same mental healt facility of Sasuke...

I hope to see the next chapter soon, i can't wait!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
You your terrible I like it !
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Mi... Mikoto, KILLED HERSELF ;OuO;

HOLYSHIT! I didn't see that coming that's one thing for sure. Then again, it's kind of interesting for that to happen. Now Itachi would have to take care of Sasuke. Maybe the Akatsuki could help to though. But wow that was out of the blue, I mean Fugaku I don't really give a damn if he kills himself or not... I am not afraid to admit it -_-;

But Mikoto as well. Well I'm curious to know how you'll continue the story like this then. My my though, you are quite the sadist sometimes Steph :3

Loved the chapter :D
anime-induced-coma chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
porr Itachi, I feel bad that he's tortured by both sasuke and their dad but I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :P
Justme chapter 1 . 6/2/2012

Sorry,I don't want to be mean because the story is interesting,but I don't understand why the story is a ''Itachi&Sasuke'' as a pairing when after reading it I realize that is not.

Are you going to make them in the end a pair?

SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Oooooooooooooooooooooo snap Im sensing a relationship between the he/she and the emo god!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »