Reviews for Is This What You Wanted?
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
So if Itachi is going to the same Mental Institution as Sasuke, then that means that they'll have a good chance of meeting each other. And when Pein/Pain spoke of Akatsuki, how he said every dawn brings a new beginning I thought that was very clever, since Akatsuki does mean Dawn of a new Beginning lolz XD

I'm curious about how Sasuke's and Sasori's relationship will be like, I can hardly wait to see :3

Well all in all, loved this. But... I do kind of fear for Mikoto's life... She's taking a huge risk with this :(
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
So are they actually mean, or is it just Sasuke being nuts?
SilkenDragon chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I so love this story cus it has such a deep meaning. People are not born into sadistic madmen - they grow into them because of how they are treated. It's not THEIR fault but all the persons around them who constantly fail and abuse them. And if the entire world seems to hate you and has turneds its back on you I wouldn't blame you for hating it back.

And ALL this you've managed to get into this story so perfectly! You really really good! :3

I would LOVE if Itachi got to play a role in Sasuke's healing process, that would be sweet :'3
SilkenDragon chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Aaaw Sasuke is finally starting to realize how lost he's been even though he's been a sadistic jerk I can't help but feel sorry for him D;
SilkenDragon chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I TOTALLY missed your updates D: GOMEN!

Sasuke are you evil or just...confused and jealous? Hmm guess I will find out...

I really like this! :3
sexy love chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Omg this story you can make sasuke find a good friend who sticks up for him, maybe someone who is like a big sister to that helped update soon please
mj girl chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Girl i love this story keep it up
konoitami chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
awww poor sasu-chan :'( i cant wait for the next chapter. take your time, id rather have an awesome story thats not updated very often instead of a story that was rushed :)
Zamiel Sama chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
i love this fic, maybe for the next chapter you could speak of mikoto and itachi if you haven't many ideas.
immense caffeine withdrawal chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Maybe have the source of Sasuke's irrational hatred of Itachi be from dear old dad whispering in his ears...that'd help a bit, right?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
As someone who works in the mental health profession, what the everliving fuck. You do not leave a patient in isolation for /days/. Maybe an hour at most to help them calm down, and they certainly aren't restrained in jackets.
jojo le crapaud chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I find it's weird sasuke thinks "everyone hate me " whereas itachi tell him many times "i love you"...

For this story, i imagine sasuke realizes itachi love him

i think iruka may ask itachi about his feelings for sasuke and regard what he says then iruka shows the video to sasuke

then regret, angst...'oh my god, i try to kill the only person who would love me '

he ask to see itachi and...euh.

however itachi felt betrayed

little by little itachi and sasuke become closer against their father (who take sasuke off asylum)

i don't know if it's "uchihacest" or not.

if there are "romance" i suggest Sasuita than itasasu.

itachi is so fragile and delicate.

sometime sasuke would be violent and hurt itachi ...then he comfort his older brother...
Deactivated43 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Suggestions, maybe you could switch it over to Itachi, like Mikoto might visit him or something and then Sasuke starts feeling guilty without realizing it.. :D hope that helped!
Hm chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
How bout an almost-suicide attempt?
Rosebunse chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Ideas? Let me think...I guess you could have some flashbacks about Sasuke's time with his inept father. Or better yet, why not research how mental break-downs work and show how he deteriorated? You could show some of it through the doctor's interviewing the family. It would be interesting to get some different perspectives.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »