Reviews for Is This What You Wanted?
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Awwwwww yeah. Not only do you have Iruka working as Sasuke's psychologist, but now you have Kakashi as the psychiatrist as well. I can tell now, that Sasuke will finally get the help he needs :3

And for ideas on the story. You could always show us what Itachi is up to. Maybe in his point of view, if you don't want to do a time-skip or anything :D

Love the chap, and Akamaru :3
Ai Chiyo chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Well that was a chapter.

What the fuck is this fic.
konoitami chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
WOOO YAH! lol i know i dont really contibute much in my reviews, but, i have trouble expressing my thoughts & putting em into words and such, but i really really like this and its so awesome... and please dont judge me.. but... i feel like sasuke does in your story... o-o... yeah... great job on the story [i feel uber awkward now] ohmigosh! YAY SASU-CHAN IS GOING TO DA LOONY BIN WOO! i think i see where your going with that! o-o but i might be wrong... lol if im right im gonna brag but if im wrong im gonna be all like: *sobsobsobsob* lol
Jacob chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Ugh...I can't log in. But whatever. This story is one of my favorites from you. I like all the emotion and drama. Keep it up. ;)
Danny-Lynn chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
This is kinda interesting. I'd like to see what happens next.
juliee chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
oh my god !

you post the next chapter so fast..i love you really

seriously, there aren't itachi a lot in this chapter but i imagine :

sasuke realize itachi wanted him or another stuff...he go to hospital, itachi rejects sasuke, he is sad, itachi is betrayal...rouuuuh..

in fact, this fic is more realistic than other fics are sasuke and itachi are the best friends for ever all fluffy...

i can' wait tomorrow new chapter of naruto ! and you ? hoping kabuto finish his flash-back

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
(Sighs in relief)

I'm glad that Sasuke is finally getting the help he needs, especially after all that madness with his father. Iruka was probably one of the best characters to choose from as a psychiatrist for Sasuke to tell you the truth :)

The dude can understand stuff that most people would overlook. It's been proven enough times in the manga/anime of the series to see that. And just the fact that you added him in here to play the roll as a psychiatrist for Sasuke is truly spectacular. Nice job :D

Can't wait for the next chap :)
konoitami chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Woah, that's epic o.o great job, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
juliee chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
this fic make me cry...a lot

why sasuke hate itachi so much ?

i hope sasuke will realize itachi loved him...please DON'T MAKE ITACHI DIE !so you do what you want ..i can't wait the next chapter ...don't die itachi !

Fortunately, you post fast 3333 (4 love for U )

all your fic make me cry..."take me away" was wonderful (becuz i'm recognizes a little mmyself maybe ?)

i hate sasuke, i don't understand again why he is so bad with his'll explain this later (i wish that)

i am not english so i dont'understand the resume :when sasuke snpas, itachi is whom is rushed to the hospital " what the sense of snap ? and rush ?

sasuke is hurt and go to the hospital and itachi nurse him ? or itachi is hurted and go to the hospital and sasuke realize he is a BADASS !

your best faan 3

AlwaysUnpredictable chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I dunno why, but that made me all excited for a second. Then sh** got real. Wow...Sasuke really did that...

Arithena chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Okay Sasuke like officially fuck up! -.- I love the chapter tho! I was literally about to bust a tear
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 5/5/2012

... Never really knew about that. So that's why you haven't been really uploading huh? Well you do have points. When someone reviews it feels awesome and stuff. But if it's only a alert/subscription or something I see your point.

Well then, guess I should start reviewing like mad then x)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Hm... Sasuke probably got that influence from his father at a young age. Maybe that's why he's like that now. It could also be, that when he was younger he'd see himself as the weak one in the family, because Itachi would always protect him and just couldn't deal with the frustration :(

Well anyways, love the chap. Like how you explained a little more on Sasuke's and Itachi's past a little :)
Mettlei chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I can't believe I'm reading angst...can't believe I'm liking it! lol

I've never read any other stories of yours since I'm very new to this whole site so I don't know your style, but oh I so hope this will somehow...end good.

poor dear Itachi... I feel so sorry for him, I love though how you made Itachi uhh..weaker than Sasuke...even though that might not be true since Sasuke is the one cutting himself, while Itachi somehow managed to keep a softer side while being surely abused just like Sasuke...(or worse...)

uhh, sorry got carried away...all I intended to say was that the story got me totally hooked!

You're great, do write more :)

I'll be impatiently waiting for an update...
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »