Reviews for To Follow Her Own Path
caesaraugusta chapter 45 . 1/14
Great fic!
Kyranol1 chapter 45 . 12/16/2015
Wow. I am so damn late for this review...

Well first of all, hurrah to Rain basically forgiving her! Does that finally mean you're not gonna continuously screw them over and their relationship? You better not split them up again!

Thanks a lot for the new chapter!
Well it's not really new anymore, but you get the point.
Avarenda chapter 44 . 9/3/2015
Nice.
Kyranol1 chapter 44 . 9/3/2015
So, does that mean there won't be a cool Alice clone army? Or was it just those select clones that were mutated. Hopefully it's the latter.

And while I was reading Isaac's monologue there, I was really confused at first till I read the ego line and outright laughed at the ultimate super douche part. Typical Anise and her ability to mock opponents despite dire circumstances, always so fun to read.

I still don't understand how the hell she's able to go to sleep like that...
Oh well, when she wakes up she is gonna be torn apart by Rain (both physically and verbally), might as well sleep in peace (even if that peace is a bloody and gorey room that probably smells horrible) while she can.

Thanks for the new chapter, till next time.
rockgirl101 chapter 44 . 9/3/2015
No jokes when I say that I just finished re-reading this story not even an hour ago. This is just crazy. Thank you to you and the universe for bring me this next chapter so soon after. Can't wait for the next update on any of your story's. Ps your work is awesome :)
Kyranol1 chapter 43 . 8/22/2015
It was more than a year before you updated?
My sincere condolences to the older readers who've had to wait that long.

Oh Anise, lashing out in stressful situations, her lingering feeling of jealousy really isn't helping her either...

Oh shit, does that mean they have both Buck and Jill now? Well I'm assuming they have Jill from the recent movie but idk.

Can't wait to see Anise fight Isaacs!

Till next time.
Kyranol1 chapter 42 . 8/22/2015
Haha, figures Kmart would be a romantic.

I'm glad Otto survived the Crow incident, and doesn't he kind of remind you of a sailor? I dunno he just seems to look like one in the movie.
Kyranol1 chapter 41 . 8/22/2015
Heh, Anise should have kept quiet about having her hearing back. Rain seems a lot more expressive with her words just because she can't be embarrassed by what Anise hears.

And Rain should know by now that Anise lives for the drama, it follows her everywhere!

And it seems that the murder of crows were feeling...
*obligatory sunglasses*
murderous.
Sorry.

Awesome to see Alice back though!
Kyranol1 chapter 40 . 8/22/2015
Well we're past the angry betrayal phase now, haven't read any of the chapters after this so let's see if the jealousy phase lasts.

And that sounds majorly unpleasant... I've had some pretty bad migraines before but what you described sounds horrible.
Kyranol1 chapter 39 . 8/22/2015
Kinda wish I had the opportunity to go study abroad, well I've had chances but it's always been so damn expensive.

And damn, when I was first reading this I was hoping you would keep Angie alive, she reminded me so much of Newt in Aliens. Was looking forward to seeing her gush over Rain and Anise's relationship again.

Really liking the friendship Anise and Kmart are developing, Anise needs some extra support that's not Buck or Rain.
Kyranol1 chapter 38 . 8/22/2015
Hopefully LJ won't be stupid this time around and hide his bite. He would have to be really dumb seeing as they have a lot of antivirus. Then again, would the super zombies be more infectious than the normal ones? not sure...
Kyranol1 chapter 37 . 8/22/2015
Would it make you smile if I told you I'm gonna have a nightmare about your story? No? That's unfortunate.

Ah, there's the flaming reunion I was looking forward to, what a better entrance than to blow up and zombie and then kiss the snot outta Rain (kind of a gross image actually...).

Well, once more unto the angsty breaches dear friends.
Kyranol1 chapter 36 . 8/22/2015
tsk tsk, you still haven't fixed the Will situation, how can you sleep at night knowing you're neglecting your wonderful readers :(

And at least his three lost teeth can always cheer up Anise whenever she looks at him, that's a plus.

AND FINALLY! THEY'RE GOING TO BE REUNITED NEXT CHAPTER!
Unfortunately there's still some drama and angst I need to push through, but it's worth it.
Kyranol1 chapter 35 . 8/22/2015
I'm so glad that this story isn't only 100k, I would be sad to see this end.

Ugh, I can sympathize with Anise, I hate the sound of crickets and frogs where I live, I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have Cicadas constantly buzzing throughout the night and day.

And now I'm wondering why Rain doesn't have a mental connection with Anise, I know that Alice has it because she's got that super mental telekinetic power. But I thought seeing as Rain got the t-virus from Anise, they would have a mental connection, kind of like a drone listening to it's queen.

Man, I don't want Alice to leave, she's like the quiet and deceivingly stoic older sister who's secretly super mischievous. Plus it's nice to see Anise and Alice's sisterly interactions.

And thank you some more for that nightmare fuel, you are horrible.
Kyranol1 chapter 34 . 8/22/2015
I wonder, in RE Extinction with the ending where the Alice clones appear, would Anise have the mental connection she has with the original with the clones? Seems like it would be rather confusing when she's dreaming.