Reviews for To Follow Her Own Path
Kwtwix chapter 43 . 4/12
Wooooooooo! I couldn't contain this excitement on the inside so now I have people staring at me as if I were crazy. Lucky they are family so they already know how insane I am xD! Thanks for the update waiting patiently for more because it is soo worth it.
helenGet chapter 43 . 4/9
Nice, lets see what happen next!
Butterman274 chapter 42 . 3/30
Please start updating this again.
awesome! just awesome!
SSAPoptart chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Don't know if you remember me but I do remember you and have found myself trolling through some of your work because I miss reading your fast and furious fic and found myself completely swept up in this story. Might I say you certainly know how to breathe life into an OC in ways that I've never experienced.

I have really come to know Anise. I've experienced her hardships, laughed with her, cried with her and missed the shit out of Rain with her. It's been a wild ride thus far and I really like the way you're handling the characters.

As for where the story currently stands. I honestly wouldn't have expected much less from Rain, she doesn't really seem the type to abstain from sexual intercourse for too long a time. I do like how she cleared the air with Anise by stating that plain sex was different from what she and Anise had together. It was sweet.

Anise's hearing has returned and Alice is back into the picture which is freaking great. The way she's seeing through Alice's eyes is a really cool concept overall. Reminds me of Underworld in a way. The one where the main character sees through the eyes of her 'daughter'.

I've really enjoyed this story so far and look forward to more. I also hope you haven't given up on your TFaTF one because as you may know it is one of my favorites.
Avarenda chapter 42 . 2/28/2014
Hmm, well Alice and Anise's connection is definitely interesting, but it is curious to see how they are going to keep some privacy between them. After all it wouldn't do to accidentally have someone in your head during your 'private' moments.
Air and Water chapter 41 . 2/21/2014
Brava! Brava!
Well when you come back, you come back big! Anise's hearing is restored, I love you's are exchanged, our ladies consummate their relationship (FINALLY), a battle with infected birds, and Alice returns. Is it any wonder why I'm a faithful follower of your writing? I'm super happy that you've found your inspiration again.
Avarenda chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
I hope Alice and Carlos can get back together, they make a cute couple.

Also, glad Anise and Rain finally got it on, but im curious about who this mysterious boy is.
Gracelinge chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
Wow! This was so so great! But you left us at such a cliffhanger, and it's killing me! Please update! I need to know what happens to our heros!
EmBeRyTHEgreat chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
Love the story keep up the great writing. Love every thing but would have liked it if u made Rain suffer a bit more for screwing the red head. Or let Anise have her way with the other chick.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/20/2013
I was Hoping anise would be more pissed.
Avarenda chapter 40 . 12/20/2013
Looks like Anise is psychically tapping into Alice. It's good to see that Rain and Anise talked it out a bit, but i cant deny i was hoping for more drama. Oh well.

Hopefully whatever is happening to Anise will soon cease, cause it does not sound fun.
laurenrulez1 chapter 40 . 12/20/2013
Continue soon please
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
Please tell me anise is gonna be pissed at rain !Because she waiting and didn't jump into bed with anyone . At least give rain he cold shoulder for awhile. And please tell me anise gets her hearing back !
Avarenda chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
I guess this means that technically Claire and Rain have "been together" longer then Anise and Rain even knew each other. I wonder how Anise feels about the fact that she 'waited' and Rain didn't. Does she think it was worth it now, knowing that Rain didn't?

Also, im a little peeved that you killed off Padme. I at least wanted some jealously/confrontation between her and Rain.