Reviews for A Children's Rhyme
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
That was really nice. And i should probably go to sleep now.
Just a matter of interest. Our school has a Justice and Democracy group, and tomorrow, to raise awareness for the kidnapped girls in Nigeria, they're encouraging the school to wear something red. That was irrelevant, but whtever.
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I totally love how daddy Jace is portrayed here. Of course he's clueless when it comes to babies! XD
Seriously, I love the romance between him and Clary, and this is one more ship I would go down with!
Wandered a bit from the Mortal Instruments fandom, but once I have time to catch up on reading I'll be back in it!
ThursdayNextParke-Laine chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hahaha, Love the name Astrid. You didn't happen to get it from Doctor Who did you?
AsianRapunzel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
so sweet, the thought of clary singing to her kids is beautiful. please keep writing!
XxNeonShadowsxX chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
As I read this, I kept asking myself “Why didn't I check back here sooner?”. Awesome. That's all I have to say. Keep it up!

-Aiden Rose
TobiasWillJaceFinnickFourNine chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was so so so good :).
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awww! :D :D :D

And yes, I did the see the rhyme, on her tumblr.
37XPeeta chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hehe loved the ending!:)

And the first scene,too.

And the wedding dress part!XD

I didn't find any site for that.I Googled it, nothing.

Whatever, great story anyway!

Keep on Writing!
Empty Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I just read TMI series so I haven't read any of the websites or anything like that yet. But I loved this. It's really awesome. I really need better discriptive words :/
Nithusa chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
YouHaveToTakeAChance chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Katie Gardner chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great job! I just started City of Fallen Angels!
Humus and Peeta chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great job on everything it was fantastic! :) i loved Magnus and Clary moment it was hilarious! And like the kids names! :) Great job