Reviews for If I'm the cheater, then you're the liar
Pharlands2012 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hey, awesome job. Sorry it's taken me this long to read one of your stories. Trust me this is no faint praise. It's very well written indeed when you consider that I am in fact not a Glee fan at all and yet enjoyed the entire piece. I'm sure some of the subtler nuances were lost on me only because I'm unfamiliar with the show. Well done indeed and I hope to read another of your stories soon. In case you don't know who this is I'll give you a hint. I'm an ol' #779 buddy. TTFN!
DraZniLka chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Thank you for writing this)) It's so amazing! All of this situation I was on the side of Kurt. I don't like how Blaine blames Kurt for all, and i thank you for explaining this. Haha i'm very bad in English writing, i'm sorry(
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Really enjoyed the story. I don't want to sound rude but you kept writing thru instead of through. But aside from that it was an amazing story
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I REALLY liked what you did with Kurt and Blaine in this story. It made both Kurt AND Blaine seem a lot less petulant- Blaine for accusing Kurt of cheating when he sort of did the same thing with Sebastian, and for ignoring Kurt when he was hurt instead of trying to confront him about it, and Kurt for texting Chandler when he shouldn't have been and for being insensitive and talking too much to Blaine about NYADA. You made them both seem SO much more mature, but I guess they ARE in HS so it makes sense that the canon Kurt and Blaine would be acting less mature than this.
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
'hobbit from hogwarts' ist that an indirect starkid reference
madi chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was relly good i so wanted kurt to be inosent
anonymous klaine lover chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i liked this, except for the fact that you kept spelling "thru" instead of "through," which is really annoying.
Skyfiresarah chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story is so fantastic! I was devastated during DWS, as I really didn't think the way the writers portrayed Kurt was fair at all. And you're right about the consistency thing: the Kurt and Blaine I know and love would never act like that. So thank you so much for giving me another version that I adore. I'm just going to pretend this story is canon because it makes me so much happier than the real thing. Thanks for writing something so sweet and coming up with such a great, plausible explanation for DWS!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
ahh... what was the surprise? i muuusstt knnnooww haha
Tonksinette chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice little story.

I never thought to link the fact that Blaine says he had asked to be transferred to his interest and the "I transferred schools to be with you! I changed my whole life for you !"
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awesome story :)
Annie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This didn't really work for me, I have to say. It didn't really feel like a reaction fic, but rather a rewriting to redistribute blame. The great thing about the fight scene in canon was that they were both a little bit right and they were both a little bit wrong. They both said hurtful things but that's the way couples fight. You say something hurtful rather than to admit to something. And they both did this.

Also, I'm not sure why transferring from Dalton to McKinley would set Blaine back a year. It's canon that Dalton has a more challenging curriculum. It's unlikely that they'd hold him back a year, especially since the year had already started when he transferred.
NikiG chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Nice explanation of Mike's face. It did seem really out of character for Kurt to be texting someone else.
AB chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
The great thing about the scene was that neither of them were completely wrong and neither was completely right. They both made good points. So I can't say i'm a fan of taking a scene that was written really well and then tweaking it to make it a badly written scene where Kurt is a martyr.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012