Reviews for The Week After
MusingsOfSpring chapter 14 . 8/13
please write a sequel. There aren't many Seryou/Yuzuru fanfics. And among those well written fanfics are only a few. I would rank this fanfic as no.1
Sattvika chapter 14 . 3/18
If there're fav feature for each chapter, i would give a fav for every single chapter in this story. Sigh.
Reading this make me feel like when I reading the manga. Without realizing it, i was already at the last chapter. And wanting more. Sigh.
Great job, really love it.
SeryouYuzuru ftw!
I really really love this story. And after finished it, suddenly I want more. More please more. And I am so sad that in reality was it the end. I love your story. Really love it.
Myriel DesTorrents chapter 14 . 3/12
Fantastic! The finale is perfect, I like to see two people in love in their intimity. I think that it is an important part of love if it is well written, and it is! It was very well written, and I know how it is difficult to do it well!
Myriel DesTorrents chapter 9 . 3/12
I like the end of this chapter. Cool!
Myriel DesTorrents chapter 2 . 3/12
AH ah ah! Seryou learned fast! Can't wait to read the rest of the story! :)
Myriel DesTorrents chapter 1 . 3/12
Hi! I know that you wrote this story a while ago, but I am also an author, so I also know that it is fun to have reviews even so late after! I just discovered Seven Days recently and I like very much this chapter where we can live again all the good moments of this cute story. Thanks! It is well done!
Gothamshope chapter 12 . 3/6
Ok, I get Koike and her need to remind Yuzuru how to act like a good boyfriend, but jfc she's annoying and always assumes Yuzuru did something wrong.

I get that Yuzuru is dense to the point it can come off callous, but here I felt like the misunderstand was being blamed all on Yuzuru. It wasn't all his fault! Like he didn't ask the brother to call or the girl to show up and offer a tour, in fact I think Yuzuru was about to turn the girl down like "Thank you, BUT not thanks."

It just irks me, I feel like Seryou was the one perpetuating the misunderstanding and hurt.

Idk I'm defending Yuzuru and I stand behind that.
rippleeffect08 chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
This was just what I needed after watching the live action! It literally reads like a smooth continuation of the original manga! And resolved so many unanswered questions too. Fantastic portrayal of the characters! This is definitely my favorite out of all the (unfortunately few) seven days fics I've managed to find.
Mikayuu4ever chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
Hello...hmm well I just wanted to tell you that your story was REALLY great and I just finished reading it and we'll I'm gonna read it again..The characters were all OK and in character that I sometimes forgot that this is a fanfiction not the real continuation of the manga
NorJ-GI chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Your Story was great thanks
Almonda chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I love this story! It felt like watching the 2 live action movies..only what happened afterwards..I could picture it clearly before me...
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!
Fioca chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
THIS is the mother of all Seven Days fanfictions! Thank you for writing such a masterpiece, I've read it again and again You've managed to keep intact the light and sweet atmosphere of the manga even while deepening the relationship between Touji and Yuzuru; I'm still amazed at the love-making scene... you made it so utterly sweet and passionate! It's absolutely in tune with the rest of the story, even if you didn't plan for it from the start.
If you ever add new chapters, I'll be sure to read them ;)
Siraun chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
I'm so glad I found and read this piece of work, it literally took my breath away and you did such a good job with keeping the characters in character! It's really amazing 3 3 3
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Shino is a big jerk. (Edited) That is nice for what I really want to call her. That whole situation was her playing games. It's a good thing that the boys are good at working it out.