Reviews for Duel of the Fates
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
Interesting story!
SarahELupin chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I like your story a lot, but I would like to encourage you to use some of your own ideas for the story rather than copying stuff from other books/ movies. That being said your overall plot is amazing and I love Morgana's role in the story. I would really like to see more backstory about Dante and Morgana. Other than those little things your story is a good read.
josiah275 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
i disagree about the recurve bow being out of date. it is 3 million times better that the crossbow although it requires much more training
Witchprincess18 chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
Left on a cliffhanger.
I can't wait until your next part.
I like that Dante and Morgana are releated because it makes their relationship more understandable even though they don't realise it.
K chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
Lol you stole Gwen speak from Doctor Who

Shame on you! lol

Great chapter to a great story
sexystarwarslover chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
NO! WHAT AN ENDING! Bringing in Mordred at the end there, cannot wait for his return in season 5! Lol These last two chapters were AWESOME! LOVED, ABSOLUTELY LOVED Merlin’s interaction with the two dragons, he was surprised when he heard that Aithusa had saved Morgana a year ago *sniggers* And the Arthur, Gwen and Merlin scene when they returned, so adorable and the banter scene with Arthur and the knights at the battle, brilliant! I wonder if the druids will help because I believe Arthur will accept their help, he’s not opposed to the magic like his father I believe. Cannot wait for part 2-the heart of courage, sounds brilliant already!
sexystarwarslover chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
YIPPEE! 2 AWESOME CHAPTERS! At the end of chapter 24 I went uh oh caught! Both for Dante by Merlin and then by the Saxons and I eagerly went straight into chapter 25 to see what would happen and that was awesome!

Btw nice scene in chp 24 with Arthur and Merlin, I love those two!

Anyway, interesting way of showing how Merlin revealed he had magic, boy was Dante stunned! And both secrets have to be sealed for now and the Saxons must not know Arthur well because she’s right he hates Morgana but he’ll save Gwen! Can’t wait to see what Arthur will do when he finds out what happened to Morgana! I’m loving these stories! Cannot wait for the more

And looking forward to the next chapter, btw I’m into the Olympics and I’d LOVE to see a Merlin style Olympics story especially with Arthur and Merlin! Please do it!
pauldleast chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Furthermore,Morgana never healed Dante when she had that injury.'twas Merlin and yet Morgana wanted to see her once she was up and if Camelot isn't welcoming to her anymore,she should have 'taken the risk' to visit,and maybe heal me,she cares for Dante but loyalty doesn't matter to her.
pauldleast chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
She can't just summon the druids without Emrys' permission and the druids I'm sure,won't aid in the search for a vengeful,bloodthirsty sorceress like Morgana.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
"very reminiscent of Morgana"... ohhh. What is Gwaine going to think about this?
Witchprincess18 chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Your story is really good. I read up to here in a day
Morgana has always needed a good friend since Morgause died and Dante is there.
I can really imagine the Saxons standing there with their axes and broad foreign accents actually appeared in my mind as they spoke.
Please update soon. I love but hate cliffhangers though it is a great way to keep the readers interest.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
This is really interesting. I love how Dante - almost! - fast talks her way out of Merlin's old "You're a traitor! DX" thing.
sexystarwarslover chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
WOW! Boy oh boy, that was such an interesting chapter AND One of the most recent Merlin episodes I watched as Gwaine’s first episode so it was interesting seeing him there and then reading this chapter and he’s romantic and himself with Dante, what a lovely picnic and then the little “race” they had between, never one to turn down a contest huh? I thought the descriptions and their words at the picnic were so romantic and lovely! Nicely written
Uh oh trouble! Leon will keep their secret but what about the battle? Curious as to what will happen! I love the interactions around the round table with the princesses, Queens and Kings, interesting seeing Lot there, I wonder if he’s there on his own or there cause of Morgana? I loved how you brought back Annis and Mithian, I enjoyed their characters and then Dante being kind and standing with Merlin, Kahlee and Tamina so sweet! Cannot wait for more!
sexystarwarslover chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
WOW THAT WAS A SURPRISE! I was not expecting to find TWO chapters in my inbox tonight, this made my night even more! And just after re watching Merlin S3 Ep 2 for dinner! So I had a Merlin triple feast! YAY! My, my, didn’t Dante get quite the surprise at dinner and afterwards-her and Gwaine are getting married! Cannot wait till everyone finds out that was a surprise that made me gasp, I liked her interaction with Merlin at the dinner and then when Arthur said she was flirting with him, she was blushing!
The random debate with Arthur/Gwen/Dante was hilarious, I laughed out loud when it got to the part where Dante suggested kicking Arthur in the royal jewels was PRICELESS! And then Dante’s first day of looking over proceedings she handled herself well, with the baby, nicely done. The story she retold to Arthur and Gwen about the horse was hilarious, no one owned it *chuckles*
Looking forward to seeing where Gwaine and Dante go on their picnic, romantic and beautiful cannot wait for more
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
So I've been reading your story all this week and I have to tell you that I am in love with it :D I really hope this whole situation with Dante and Morgana will work itself out, mostly for Gwaine's sake. I think you are doing well, capturing the personality of the characters in your story. Keep up the good work!