Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
Midori Hiei chapter 1 . 5/23
You are an amazing continue
La La Bird chapter 22 . 3/25
When this story comes back. It will be the day I die
Kurt addict chapter 1 . 2/1
Hi, I don't know if you are still writing, I hope so cause I fell in love with this story, and I can see it's been a while but I hope you will consider finishing it, thank you for what you have written you are very talented I fell completely for your characterisation of all the characters and I would have liked to see their progression x
Darklightningstorm chapter 22 . 1/21
Oh, I do hope you update this one day soon. It's one of my favourite stories on this website.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 1/10
I really love this story :) I love it so much I couldn't stop reading, and since my fridge is empty and I couldn't stop long enough to go grocery shopping, that means that I'm going hungry tonight :( :D
leylinjan chapter 20 . 1/10
scaaaaary
I love this story
Iceleaf13 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Nooo. I don't want it to end yet. Only three chapters left. Nowhere near enough.
Iceleaf13 chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Have you ever looked up the definition of 'dude'? In this sort of context it is most amusing.
I'm reading this story for the third time now. I hope you have not abandoned it.
StormPanther chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
It has been a great story so far! I hope that you get back to it soon!
FanFicLover2407 chapter 22 . 12/1/2016
I absolutely love this! It was one of the first fic's I read when I found FanFiction and for ages I couldn't find it after making an account and I'm so happy I found it again! Even though I would love for this to be updated, there must be a reason why you haven't, and I hope you're okay!
lalaland chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Your estimate about how long your story was was completely off, but I loved it and it has a great end
Naezee chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I so hope that this will be completed one day. I adore this story so much! I've read and re-read this about 5 times now. I've just gotten into the Kurt and Sebastion thing and it's wonderful!
Naezee chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
Amazing story. I love protective/possive Sebastian stories and this fills it all. I really hope that it gets finished one day.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
Its been a little over 4 years. Please update soon!
cabbieforhire chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
I have to call out Schue on his logic. How does constantly showing obvious favoritism towards Rachel help her? Or leaving it to kids her age to keep her in line? Why would she listen to them when the man in charge is so obviously in awe of her talent? When they call her on her behavior she just thinks they're jealous and Schue is the only one who appreciates her talent for what it is. And not helping Kurt because he's strong? That's bullshit.

I was hoping Kurt would call him out on that backwards thinking instead of being taken in by and letting his rightful annoyance/anger go. Schue is a hypocrite clinging to the students he has left because Rachel is unavailable and not even he can side with Blaine now.