Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
Jaspanda333555 chapter 22 . 7/23
OMG this is by far the most amazing story i read. I never comment in story's but this one is ! I love the way how you made Sam and Puck all nice and interested in Kurt and i loved all the cafeteria parts because everyone loved Kurt like they should! I know i'm late and you probably won't read this but this is the first time i'm really sad a story is over so good job! Hope you make another one! XX Jasper
Hmsummerlin chapter 22 . 2/21
This is the best Kurt bastion story on FF hands down I wish you would finish one day! Love it I’ve read it 5 times now.
Stacey chapter 22 . 1/19
I really love this story! I’ve read it 3 times! You said that there’s more you had in mind for this story. Any chance you are going to add to it all these years later? I would love it!
I'mImmortal chapter 22 . 1/7
I love your story! I hope someday you could update this and maybe include more character interactions that includes The Warblers, not just Jeff and Nick. Maybe have them interact more with other Glee kids and bullies
Naezee chapter 21 . 12/30/2018
I hope that someday you come back to finish this story. It’s a wonderfully well written one!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2018
I have read this 4 times now! It’s one of my favorite Kurbastian fics. I really hope you still add chapters, although since it’s old, I know it’s doubtful. I love it!
Penny chapter 22 . 9/13/2018
I know it’s been years but I’d love to see this completed.
Kurtbastian1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2018
Just listen to chapter 10 going to kill my self
Kurtbastian1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
5th time reading this a different account each time this is my clarity . who else can understand that or am I the only one who speaks emoji ️
Don't mind me chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
I have never read a Kurt and Sebastian pairing story, this was my first time and it hasn't disappointed. I really like this I feel like the character are so well portrayed that I am watching this on tv instead of reading it.
musme chapter 22 . 6/20/2018
I love it very much !
Thanks
beyondtired chapter 21 . 6/14/2018
I have just started getting into glee fanfiction. Of all the stories I’ve read, yours is my favorite even though it’s unfinished. I have read and reread it several times already. You don’t happen to have it finished and posted somewhere else, do you?
Penny chapter 21 . 6/11/2018
This is one of the more talked about unfinished stories, you really should go ahead and finish it for the fans who support it and you.
Penny chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
It’s a shame you didn’t finish this.
selle1 chapter 22 . 4/26/2018
OMG I know you haven’t updated for years but I want you to know that I love this story and if you ever decide to write more for it I’m following.