Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
kingsholto chapter 22 . 4/13
I'm not gonna lie, I wish it was finished. I really enjoyed the story though. I like puck and sam in it
mlking2015 chapter 22 . 3/30
Came across this story this today & read it straight through. It is so well written & thought out! Love the characters & all their interactions! Love Kurt & Sebastian! Would love to read more if there are more updates! Definitely adding this to my favorites!
lunaazul1991 chapter 22 . 3/26
actu actu porfa me fascina el fic
tayla36 chapter 22 . 3/10
Please, please, please continue this story. I just found it today, because I don't usually read Kurt/Seb, but I ran out of good Kurt/Dave and Kurt/Puck fic. I just spent a couple hours reading and stayed up way too late. Hope you get back to it soon.

PS. I'm always up for a little Rachel bashing. never liked her. And Blaine really needs to be taught a lesson.
kate-sama chapter 22 . 2/23
OMG. I FEEL SORRY FOR BLAINE ACTUALLY. PLEASE UPDATE! I'M SORRY BUT I REALLY LOVE BOTTOM KURT. PLEASE WRITE MORE BOTTOM KURT AND POSSESSIVE SEBASTIAN. LOL.
ForeverEva123 chapter 22 . 2/16
hey can you plz update this story coz this is awesome...

sree
Froots chapter 22 . 2/16
Heee i love this story and hope you update soon! X
wolfish-willow chapter 22 . 1/15
I found this story yesterday and it was a fight to put it down when I had to go to bed last night. But also, I wanted it to go on forever, so I kept leaving and doing something else, then coming back to read another chapter. lol

This is amazing. Your Sebastian is great - so new to being jealous (and in love). I love reading about how he reacts to everything.

Love Kurt, too. How he's broken out of Blaine's "training". Now he's back to being snarky and snappy and I love it.

Also, Sebastian doing what he can to keep people from taking any more advantage of Kurt's let-them-walk-all-over-me personality is awesome. :D

I think I just love everything about this story. I know it's been a while since its last update, but I'm going to put it on my alerts just in case that changes. And even if it doesn't, I want you to know that this is wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing it. :D
Thenchick chapter 22 . 1/8
POST MORE PLZ
i wanna kno how rachel reacts...
Lifeisbeautifullydark chapter 22 . 1/4
I love your story and how you have such a understanding of the characters. Your story Is real it doesn't have these fantasy moments where it's unbelievably. Your an amazing writer I can't wait for more.
Keiko Sheena chapter 22 . 1/3
...Update please? I LOVE this story.
Fred weasleys angel chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
I just loved this story! Please please please I'm begging you to continue with it! I really wanna know what's gonna happen next.
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
I've re-read this again {don't know how many times that makes it} and it's just as enjoyable and entertaining as the first time. It's been eighteen months since you updated and I'm really hoping that you haven't decided to leave it there. Please, please, - I'm begging here - please update this story again.
Yuyu07 chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Love ur story:)!
Please update!
Hope new chapter is coming!
Avalon Callahan chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
GAGA! I hope this story will not be abandoned because I am totally in love with.