Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
Angel177288 chapter 22 . 11/8
Man I wish you would continue this this is an amazing story. And honestly it has to be one of the best that I've read with this premise. I absolutely adore how possessive and protective Sebastian is of Kurt. Honestly I'm so happy I found the story even if it's not complete. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read what other stories you have.
Maribeth Memmer chapter 11 . 9/30
I'm OK with story arks where Kurt and Dave become friendly, because Kurt is way too nice and understanding of a person not to reach out to him, especially after the suicide attempt. But, after the years of physical and mental bullying, followed by sexual assault and kiss rape, followed by all the fear mongering that Dave might carry out his threats and kill Kurt... the only chemistry I see between them is fear and hurt and rage and helplessness. That whole season three story when he was Kurt's Secret Admirer, was just another situation where he put Kurt on he spot and demanded something he had no rights too, and forced Kurt to have let him down gently.
nkys chapter 22 . 6/12
I've come back to this story multiple times and I cannot get enough of how well you wrote Kurt and Seb! Love how Kurt was so confident with himself and how Seb helped Kurt see that he was indeed sexy. And any fanfic that has most of the characters in Kurt's corner will always have a gold star in my eyes (; I hope you will find inspiration again to finish the story someday - I would really love to read what happens next in the story and how Kurt and Seb will settle down in New York (":
darckel chapter 22 . 4/13
I just read this fic for the third time and I'm amazed as always. Hope you come back one day and finish it
I'm so sad you didn't finish this! It's so good!
Hikarimoon chapter 22 . 3/13
I loved this story. Have read it 3 times and hate that you never finished it!
selle1 chapter 21 . 2/23
(was gonna comment this on chapter 22 but apparently I already commented there almost 3 years ago 0o0 so I just changed the chapters)I love this story so much, I just reread it and I wish there was more Dx I know it's been a long time but I'll never stop hoping that maybe one day this story will be continued 3
LadyArtemisLeFay chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Why does everyone seem to know by looking at Kurt's clothes?
Vallyjean22 chapter 22 . 9/21/2020
This was a great take on Kurt and Sebastian. I wish you had finished it ~ I would have liked it to continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2020
This story has been amazing to read! I want more! Lol I'm excited to see if there will be:) awesome job!
RitzyKitsune chapter 7 . 5/17/2020
He is right some people should never drink, I have heard so many times that alcohol just loosens peoples inhibitions hell my grandparents owned a tavern for years and that was my grandpa's stance but I agree more with my Grandma when she says some people just can't control their actions and cant think, behave, and speak at the same time when drunk. I have never drunk because truthfully I am control freak and don't do many things that make me loose control of myself but my older sis use to drink sporadically usually at parties or events and when she drinks she never starts an altercation but she over finishes any started; and she is usually the most mild mannered overally forgiving type. An old friend of mine that was argumentative but not violent once got drunk and into a fight with an officer and broke his finger she was so pissed. I say all that to say some should never drink and when it has been proven that you can't hold your alcohol and yet you keep drinking regardless of you hurting others or getting yourself up shits creek without a paddle then your just stupid, have no one you care about, are irresponsible, or an ass.
RitzyKitsune chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
Maybe Kurt has a usual type of liking airheads, I mean Blaine isn't the brightest light bulb he misses social cues and is oblivious of he actions half the time the other half he just doesn't care, Brittany is well Brittany, and Finn is not the sharpest tool. Perhaps Sebastian is a wonderful exception to his taste that will work out much better and hotter ;)
E chapter 22 . 4/7/2020
Update plz I want to know
Fran Derksen chapter 22 . 1/21/2020
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it. Wondering if that’s it or is there more somewhere that I haven’t been able to find. Fantastic story though.
harrypotterlover011 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I really like this story