Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
Vallyjean22 chapter 22 . 9/21
This was a great take on Kurt and Sebastian. I wish you had finished it ~ I would have liked it to continue.
This story has been amazing to read! I want more! Lol I'm excited to see if there will be:) awesome job!
FlowersBite chapter 7 . 5/17
He is right some people should never drink, I have heard so many times that alcohol just loosens peoples inhibitions hell my grandparents owned a tavern for years and that was my grandpa's stance but I agree more with my Grandma when she says some people just can't control their actions and cant think, behave, and speak at the same time when drunk. I have never drunk because truthfully I am control freak and don't do many things that make me loose control of myself but my older sis use to drink sporadically usually at parties or events and when she drinks she never starts an altercation but she over finishes any started; and she is usually the most mild mannered overally forgiving type. An old friend of mine that was argumentative but not violent once got drunk and into a fight with an officer and broke his finger she was so pissed. I say all that to say some should never drink and when it has been proven that you can't hold your alcohol and yet you keep drinking regardless of you hurting others or getting yourself up shits creek without a paddle then your just stupid, have no one you care about, are irresponsible, or an ass.
FlowersBite chapter 6 . 5/17
Maybe Kurt has a usual type of liking airheads, I mean Blaine isn't the brightest light bulb he misses social cues and is oblivious of he actions half the time the other half he just doesn't care, Brittany is well Brittany, and Finn is not the sharpest tool. Perhaps Sebastian is a wonderful exception to his taste that will work out much better and hotter ;)
E chapter 22 . 4/7
Update plz I want to know
Fran Derksen chapter 22 . 1/21
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it. Wondering if that’s it or is there more somewhere that I haven’t been able to find. Fantastic story though.
harrypotterlover011 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I really like this story
Jaspanda333555 chapter 22 . 7/23/2019
OMG this is by far the most amazing story i read. I never comment in story's but this one is ! I love the way how you made Sam and Puck all nice and interested in Kurt and i loved all the cafeteria parts because everyone loved Kurt like they should! I know i'm late and you probably won't read this but this is the first time i'm really sad a story is over so good job! Hope you make another one! XX Jasper
Hmsummerlin chapter 22 . 2/21/2019
This is the best Kurt bastion story on FF hands down I wish you would finish one day! Love it I’ve read it 5 times now.
Stacey chapter 22 . 1/19/2019
I really love this story! I’ve read it 3 times! You said that there’s more you had in mind for this story. Any chance you are going to add to it all these years later? I would love it!
I'mImmortal chapter 22 . 1/7/2019
I love your story! I hope someday you could update this and maybe include more character interactions that includes The Warblers, not just Jeff and Nick. Maybe have them interact more with other Glee kids and bullies
Naezee chapter 21 . 12/30/2018
I hope that someday you come back to finish this story. It’s a wonderfully well written one!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2018
I have read this 4 times now! It’s one of my favorite Kurbastian fics. I really hope you still add chapters, although since it’s old, I know it’s doubtful. I love it!
Penny chapter 22 . 9/13/2018
I know it’s been years but I’d love to see this completed.
Kurtbastian1 chapter 10 . 8/29/2018