Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
lalaland chapter 22 . 10/12
Your estimate about how long your story was was completely off, but I loved it and it has a great end
Naezee chapter 1 . 9/10
I so hope that this will be completed one day. I adore this story so much! I've read and re-read this about 5 times now. I've just gotten into the Kurt and Sebastion thing and it's wonderful!
Naezee chapter 22 . 8/24
Amazing story. I love protective/possive Sebastian stories and this fills it all. I really hope that it gets finished one day.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 22 . 7/17
Its been a little over 4 years. Please update soon!
cabbieforhire chapter 13 . 7/13
I have to call out Schue on his logic. How does constantly showing obvious favoritism towards Rachel help her? Or leaving it to kids her age to keep her in line? Why would she listen to them when the man in charge is so obviously in awe of her talent? When they call her on her behavior she just thinks they're jealous and Schue is the only one who appreciates her talent for what it is. And not helping Kurt because he's strong? That's bullshit.

I was hoping Kurt would call him out on that backwards thinking instead of being taken in by and letting his rightful annoyance/anger go. Schue is a hypocrite clinging to the students he has left because Rachel is unavailable and not even he can side with Blaine now.
All I want to know is if this is abandoned or if I will have the joy of seeing another chapter :'(

I miss this story dearly. I have read it many many times. its one of my favorites, even if its never updated again, i will continue to reread the 22 chapters of amazing that you have here.
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 1/26
I enjoy this more every time I read it.

Even though it's been 3 1/2 years since your last update and I don't expect any more updates, I continue to hope that one day there will be.
GleeSebKurtfan35 chapter 6 . 1/7
Ok... I really loved the comment about Blaine dressing like a five year old it had my laugh. I like the first six chapters really can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Babifina103 chapter 20 . 1/5
Blaine seriously needs some help.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Loved this wish you would update
MidnightDreamer227 chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Kurt is my favorite, then it's Santana, then Puck, then Sebastian
Sasha Halestorm chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
I know this story is likely abandoned, but I just wanted to let you know it remains one of my very favorite Glee fics to this day. I hope your muse returns to allow the fic to be finished (and Blaine's ass to be kicked, LOL). In any case, thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
patricia.remacova chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
I would like to see a scene with Blaine when he is outed what happened by Scandals with someone who post the video from Scandals' camera online so, everyone will saw what really happened. Better than thousand words! Works magic :D Maybe Rachel would take her head outta her (or better Blaine's?) ass.
SinCos chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
I found this little gem. I really enjoyed it :) its been a while since you've updated, but i hope you get around to finishing this :)
patricia.remacova chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
you said a few days huh? :D It's been 3 years. Will you ever finish it? Please do