Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
patricia.remacova chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
you said a few days huh? :D It's been 3 years. Will you ever finish it? Please do
patricia.remacova chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
wtf? :D Blaine is one of a hell sick bastard!
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Re-reading this...I forgot how much I loved this fic. :D
CloudOfNothingness chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Maybe one day you'll come back to this... ;w; but! Either eay, I love your writing as always and I had to come back to read this again! Sam/Kurt/Sebastian there's one day maybe? I'm another story perhaps..
Mickey chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
I really like this story and wish you write more
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Loving this story :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
Love this
nonagon chapter 22 . 7/26/2015
Just re-read this story again. Still one of my favorites, and wanted to let you know. I would squeal with joy if you ever decided to finish it, but I understand if you've lost interest. I'm just glad for what we have of this. Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
I've noticed this a couple of times, you keep talking about Kurt singing in a higher or lower 'key' but I'm pretty sure you mean 'octave' because 'key' refers to how many sharps or flats are in the song, not how high or low it is
Darklightningstorm chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
This is a very enjoyable story, if a tad uncomfortable at times (though I can't complain, because you had a warning), and I hope that one day you continue it; I would very much like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2015
can you update this soon
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
come back, I miss you :'(
Guest chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
And I am dissapointed that this story hasn't been updated in like a year. Update!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is amazing, THANK YOU! I thought I had already read all the good Kurtbastian fics. SO THANK YOU FOR WRITING WHAT WILL KEEP ME UP HALF THE NIGHT.
Cersesi chapter 22 . 4/5/2015