Reviews for The Kitten and Coyote
fate's mask chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
hot damn
fate's mask chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
you definitly should update this story. it has been driving me crazy. please keep up the great work it's too bad that a lot of people seem to prefer the klaine pairing.
LikeAGleek chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
This story hasn't been updated for over 2 years now so it's likely been abandoned but I do hope this story gets finished at some point, I'm still gonna follow this story just incase
Sam123456789 chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Ahhhhhh! I absolutely love kurtbastian stories! Please continue!
Katie chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
please come back to this fic, It's so well written and I'm just dying to know what happens next
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
update? :(
RandomReader chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
I was reading this while listening to pandora and a song played that I thought kinda fit what was happening between Blaine and Kurt, thought I would share for the hell of it :) Sex Life by Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows(D.R.U G.S)
Bloly chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
J'aime beaucoup ta fiction!

C'est dommage qu'elle ne soit pas terminée, mais les chapitres que j'ai lu sont supers, alors ça va!

Merci beaucoup d'avoir posté cette histoire!
Dietrich76 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
I really missed you had continued with this... :(
Dietrich76 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
I love protective Puck!
Dietrich76 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love any relationship between Kurt and Puck!
ItIsOurChoices chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
This story is amazing other than the fact you've kept us waiting this long to find out what happens! Please update!
bookworm51485 chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
It's been so long since this story was updated that I know it's likely been abandoned but I'm hoping that you might still be around somewhere and that you will come back and finish this story. I'm quite thoroughly enjoying this non-Klaine story and very curious about whay Blaine is going to do next.
Miss Invernal chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
This story is never going to be finished huh? I really hope this gets updated soon! Please! Please!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »