Reviews for Recovery
Rhyming Reason chapter 8 . 4/15
I'm still in awe of how well this is written, how perfectly you have captured the Thunderbirds universe. I will honestly be checking back daily to see if you have updated this. I am so invested in this story it's ridiculous. Where are the townsend boys? Will Scott's premonition come to be? Is Alan going to be out of the loop when everything goes down? And what will the aftermath be? Will Gordon even survive? Will any of the boys? Thank you so much for the enjoyment this story has given me so far... you are a very gifted writer!
Rhyming Reason chapter 5 . 4/15
Another perfect chapter. I had a good giggle at that last line and I am looking forward to finding out what sort of trouble the townsend boys are heading into.
Rhyming Reason chapter 4 . 4/15
Ooo interesting twist. I'm even more intrigued... and a little worried for Scott and Gordon.
Rhyming Reason chapter 2 . 4/15
This is incredibly well written. From the very first sentence of the first chapter I've actually felt like I've been watching a 21st century version of the actual show. Your character development is flawless, your plot seems to be wickedly spun and you write with the perfect amount of description. I am so pleased I found this! Off to enjoy the rest - thank you for writing!
Rhyming Reason chapter 1 . 4/15
Outstanding first chapter. Just wow!
Amberdon1 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I like the way the ending implies something terrible has happened without actually showing it in graphic detail
ejb chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Before reading this chapter I took time to read the previous chapters from the start. As I said before in a previous review, this story with its scene changes is just like watching an actual episode of the series with its twists and turns and developing intrigue. The little bit of banter between John and Gordon relieved some of the tension, then the new character of Jacko Leeson was introduced in just enough way to give us his back story before the terrible cliffhanger at the end. Excellently written as always and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next so please don't keep us all under suspence for too long.
ejb
JoTracy123 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Loving this update soon so gkad to see this update well done you xx
beadbird chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Outstanding chapter, mcj! "Aw" for the find of the bodies at the end, that was completely unexpected, very well done. Gordon and John are really funny here, very real. I'm looking forward to the next part of this story!
pollywantsa chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Wow. It was a long time coming but it was definitely worth the wait. Loved the slow build-up to what was, ultimately, quite unexpected, and to say any more would be to give the story away. Well done on a suspenseful chapter and a masterly lesson on how to write original characters. Now, bring on the next chapter!
bubzchoc chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
excellent
Samantha Winchester chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Terrific chapter! Loved it.

Again the sense of a gradual build of tension...we know something's going to happen, but we don't know when, or how... I get the sense that Brains has a feeling, but of course it's hard to run a multibillion dollar business on a feeling, even if it is your genius engineer that's having that feeling! I had to laugh at Scott being quite aware that Jeff is going to have a hard time corralling his youngest...which is proven out by the last scene, which is absolutely delightful. I don't often see Alan and Tin-Tin written as well as this.

And poor Delaney and Hewitt! Felt so bad for them... But of course they've delivered the big cliffhanger of this update! What's gonna happen NOW?
Mistoffles chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
How refreshing to read a really well written story! Thank you.

You're building up the suspense nicely, and I really want to know what happened to the boys. i get the feeling it won't be good news.

How quickly can you write the next chapter?
TBMom chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Interesting chapter - will look forward to the next.
ejb chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
So the intrigue continues. Will the new grabs for Thunderbird Two be required for an emergency in Australia? What has become of the Townsend twins and now that Alan and Tin Tin are in Australia too, will they be involved in a much bigger scale? Poor Brains, he has sort of got it into Jeff just how bad things are in that earthquake zone. I can't help feeling sorry for Delaney too. You have made him into a truly beleivable character.

Great read as always and eagerly awaited and enjoyed.

ejb