Reviews for I'm Here Now
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 29 . 8/31/2018
this is a great story, i would absolutely love to read more!
That's Balderdash chapter 29 . 6/8/2018
This is amazing
God is Gracious chapter 29 . 11/8/2017
*sad pout* And this was really good, too.
Espied7 chapter 29 . 8/24/2017
I say you just use episodes that you really like, and leave tbe rest to our imaginations. Also I really want to see the big reveal. Thanks for writing!
QuirkyKim chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
but I thought that she couldn't go back to her universe. She literally just said that so how is she going to be able to see Max?
Tardisbluerose chapter 29 . 10/3/2016
I really like this story. Wish you would continue
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
Hi!
I'm enjoying your story, I really like your ideas and plot.
But you have a mistake in your translation from English to Latin.
'Aureus Domina Tempus' does not translate to 'The Golden Lady of Time', but into 'The Golden Time of The Lady'. 'The Golden Lady of Time' is translated into 'Aurea Domina Tempore'.
I hope you can fix that mistake!
PolarbearTimelord chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
Please continue I want to see the big reveal
NeoMulder chapter 29 . 8/11/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far and I really like how you've written Evy. Especially like the Evy and Doctor scenes! Please update soon! I love this and I can't wait to see what happens next this is actually one of my favorite episodes so...
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 29 . 6/6/2015
A fascinating, lovely story, which I eagerly read until I could read no further. Evey is a great character, and you've managed to do well in writing everything. an excellent way to spend a part of an afternoon.
BelieveInYourFandom chapter 29 . 5/9/2015
Can you please update? This is like my favorite story!
Annienygma chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
Okay, a few questions here. Evie was bleeding in an earlier chapter, yet the Doctor doesn't notice that her blood is similar to his? THEN they pulled off Lazarus' DNA sample off of her hand-why didn't her Time Lord DNA show up at least a little bit on the test results?

In other words, when in Gallifrey is he going to figure out that she's his kid? He has to at least figure out that she's half Time Lord, c'mon, gimme some Spock-the Doctor can figure out THAT much at least, even if he's clueless as to which Time Lord she's the kid of...

And...you haven't updated this story in almost a YEAR... Please tell me you are going to update it. I just spent a day reading this story in one long session, only to have it come up short. Please update!
Terahlyanwe chapter 29 . 4/1/2015
I'm loving the canon mixed in with AU.
Streaking Shadows chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
Wow! I absolutely love this story! I need you to update- updates are like food to me! I starve without them! ;D
RiverSong98 chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
Hey there!

I have just finished reading this entire story so far, and I think it is BRILLIANT! I normally avoid Rose-based stories, but I think this is really good and may change my mind about that.

It's really well written, and apart from some mistakes that were probably caused by fatigue and can be easily worked out, it could not be better.

Your storyline is amazing and I'm anxious for Evy to tell him who she is!

I was wondering, Will we see Rose again soon? I would love a little bit of Rose, even if it is just a paragraph or two at some random point that shows what she is doing when Evy is doing something else or thinking of her.

Thank you for such an interesting story so far. You have me hooked!

RiverSong98