Reviews for The Art of Telling Lies
starkidheather chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
that was the single most interesting and awe inspiring one shot i have ever fucking read. i want this on my tombstone when i die.
drkkizzes12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
maybe all truths existed. maybe there are different alternate universe. maybe nothing really happened. uggh. i love this fic! so mind-boggling and interesting! keep up the good worksss!
Silverwing26 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I was so intrigued, and confused, and now I feel somehow vaguely hollow... My compliments on being able to do all of that in roughly 1200 words.
LilacSoul chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Dark, but incredibly beautiful
That is the essence of Black Butler itself.
You completely nailed it.
animerocks30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
totally dark. love it .
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like this one, actually. It could potentially hit one over the head with Angst, or be otherwise melodramatic with little point, but you manage to avoid that. I think it's the myriad of tellings, actually. Just enough to remind the reader that both characters (and maybe even the narrator) are unreliable. Interesting theme, that!

Also, structure wise, I appreciate the order you presented these in. In more or less follows the known timeline, just with interesting Could Haves thrown in. It reminds me of a thought experience.

Limited dialogue was also interesting- I wonder if it means more to you without writing it out, or if you were going for a Story Book kinda feel?

Nice job!
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awww:( that was sad, but I liked it. I also liked a lot the way you wrote the story. It was really enjoyable:)
smilesy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
:) each mini story is very powerful in its own way. This is quite an interesting way to write! It makes it very cool
Akumaide chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
What an interesting way of writing a story. I really liked this one. You should definitely keep writing forever, you're so good at it :)
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sebastian ate poor Ciel. Well it was a good read. I hope to see more like this soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2012