Reviews for My Bodyguard & I
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
love it please update more 3
otakumaku18 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I need MOOOAAAARRRRRR! I LOVE this! Then ending was do cute! Ahhhhhhh must read more! Please update really really REALLY soon! :)
welldontjuststandthere chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
"And unlike most of her graceful, almost feline-like female counterparts around her age, she had as much grace and felicity as that of an elephant tip-toeing on a tight rope. More than once, she had toppled over when she was merely standing upright."

Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
muy bien espero que actualices un dia de estos saludos!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I like your fic because Sakura is not married to Naruto! well so do not deserve it, that leaves the poor of Lee ...

and I like Hinata's father wants it! that's great.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
wow very good!
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Update soon? Please? :D
kandita chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Well I'm looking forward to reading more
sweetgums chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Just read this in one go and I loved it! The pacing and the characters, specially, are perfect. I hope to see more of this soon!
Geneu chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Awesome start (I do unwaveringly believe that 4 chapters is only a "start" for this story)! I got a feeling that the next chapter will be not like "oh, great, I'll wait for the next one", but more like "oh, great! I can't wait for the next one!"

Which is my feelings right now :)
ProjXPsyClone chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Nooo, I was hoping not to ever reach the bottom of that page for it would mean the end of the chapter! D: ...and here I am.. xD

Sweet chapter! But I'm confused... Why was either Ino or was it Sakura throwing up when they are just arriving to that flashy smashy place? :O

I have a feeling they're under the impression that Sasuke's name is Naruto which does not match him at all xD

Anyways lovely chapter.

Keep it up.

ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Uh. Is the 'yum' guy Sasuke? xD

Anyways I would have never imagined Sakura and Kiba nor Ino and Gaara. So that struck me as odd and surprising but I still like the main focus of the story anyways.

Ino and Sakura being he weird friend they are equals a plus though.

About all I can think of to say as of now. Well thanks again.

ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Sweet chapter‼ and as I forgot to mention. Its relieving to have a loving caring Hiashi! I get so tired of stories where he's all arsey when he reall is an awesome father. So I thank you.

And now I love this sharp focus on Sasuke. But goshy shaman his life is miserable, that Sasuke. We need to spread the love so it can reach ol' Sasu too. :]

Keep it up and keel it real.

ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Sweet! This is awesome stuff right here.

And dude the way you write is awesome sauce! It sounds so sarcastic and exaggerated, which I love. So keep it up and stay real alright.

Refreshing plot. X-Burner! xD

Yana4 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
MORE. More fluff :D

And yes, gah, is the perfect description :D