Reviews for Protective Detail
Avalon41 chapter 40 . 8/9
Have you taken down your other stories in this series as i can't find them anywhere. This story is amazing though.
AstraLily chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
This is a great story - I have enjoyed all the others I have read, so it wasn't a surprise I liked this one too! You have some great non-canon characters, and I love the work you have done to flesh out Steve and Catherine's backgrounds. I would love to see something more about the interaction between Steve and Ben and the research Steve did into police procedure and a non-military approach to civil rights.
Nadamalki chapter 40 . 8/4/2014
Okay you are starting to annoy me in a good way! Each one of your stories is killing me!
This is probably one of the best, if not the best, story I've read on this website. Honestly speaking I'm more into Supernatural stories (which is why I freaked out that at some point there was Dr. Winchester!) but I pretty much ran out of stories to read and decided it to hit it with other TV Shows, Hawaii Five-0 came up, and I feel so damn lucky to have bumped into you, you just surprise me every time and knock my breath away with each chapter!
Your material is that of a publisher's quality. It's flawless in every sense of the word. The plot is gripping, the scripts are intriguing, the characters are spot on, the whole thing was just perfect I seriously forgot I was reading a fanfiction and not some Best Seller on Amazon! Have you ever considered publishing stories as a real job? You have the skills, I swear it!
I read the whole story in one go, couldn't stop, skipped a meeting at work just so I can finish it! I I think it'll take me a while to get over it. The emotions you piled on Steve were just so raw and infectious. I have no idea how you managed to string the whole story around those emotions, what a story... what a story. I can't even call it fanfiction anymore, its just too good.
You created this whole new world that the actual Hawaii Five-0 writers can make episodes out of! The new characters you added on, the plane scene, the issue with Steve and his flashbacks, Danny's hurtful words that he said to Steve, the whole recovery thing! Just shoot me Sam!
I honestly hopefully wish you never stop with this saga, loved each and every story, this was my top favorite though for some reason, you had me crying and laughing and sitting on the edge of my seat! I can go on all day about how much I loved it! You're truly an amazing writer...
cytpotter chapter 40 . 12/3/2012
Oh WOW! I loved this story! I know I was forever finishing it but RL just got in the way! And then I kind of forgot about it(sorry!) until I went to start reading "Treason" and realized I hadn't finished this one! Sorry Again! I really love how you make the charactors so much more... "human" Great Job on this story! I really did enjoy it! And I promise to read your new one... I just might be a while starting it! RL can be a pain in the butt at times! Thank you for writting and sharing! :D
Lachlan512 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Are you writing more? Did i miss the questiin from Steves Surprise? I need to know...badly!
Cc1973 chapter 40 . 10/27/2012
Great ending, don't think you needed the long recovery, this tales it perfectly!
FullSt0p chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Sym64 my favorite fiction writer ever am following you every were here and in archive of our own, I love the fiction because of you seriously am in love withe all your fictions and addicted to them, I read them all and each time I read one its make me love your way more.
You have the talent of writing and I know it b/c am bookworm and if you were a novel writer believe me you will make a huge success and I will be your first fan.
You have an interesting way of changing the story line from make it so complicated in one minute then flip it suddenly to so comfortable situation in the other minute.
If I will write about your fiction I will take a lot of pages all that I can say is "Thank you so much" for all those beautiful moment I live it with your fictions.
Forgive me for my language mistakes b/c english is not my first language.
FicreaderT chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
I would have liked to read more about if his relationship with Cath had changed as a result of his near-death experience but all-in-all this was a very nice ending! An enjoyable story to read - thanks for posting!
Kajtena chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
You suprised me :-)
This story was(still is) great, but like people in my country says "Wszystko co dobre kiedyś się kończy"(all good things come to an end).
wotumba1 chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
gleich vorweg: schade, dass die story schon zu ende ist!
und ich liebe die flashbacks in diesem kapitel!

wusste ich doch, dass sich steve an seine zeit in der ICU erinnern kann und an das was seine freunde dort alles gesagt haben!

grace muss man einfach gernhaben! sie hat eine tolle art gefunden geld zu verdienen ;-)

so typisch steve, seine neue verletzung / operation meine ich...

ein rundflug nur für grace! was für ein tolles geschenk! wobei ich sehr gut verstehen kann wie steve sich dabei grade fühlt und warum er ein problem damit hat...
und das ist auch endlich eine gute gelegenheit für danny und steve ihr klärendes gespräch zu führen. hätte nicht geglaubt, dass sich danny wirklich so viele gedanken über seine worte macht. vielleicht lernt er doch noch dazu...
ambard10 chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
ohhh i am very sad because this story ended you do not know how to cheer me your stories on Mondays, I will miss this... i like very much all your story are great and you write fantastic... congratulations.. I liked the end with steve, danno y grace...
CaroH chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Wonderful attention to detail and so 'visual'. I look forward to your next story.
Caroline
Lachlan512 chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
Another great chapter as usual. Are you torturing me by not telling us what Steves question to Cath was from his party? Please dont forget, because you jnow i haven't.
Thanks for writing.
Craftygirl11 chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
That was great. I just got confused at the very end when Steve said thank you in the phone. Other than that I am glad that Danny and Steve talked. I just wanted Steve and Grace to go on the helicopter ride. That would've been pretty cool. Can't wait for the next story.
Eve2006 chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
I'll be honest - I do love watching Steve recovering from whatever injuries but I can understand why you didn't want to go there! Also I think this last chapter was really well written. I have enjoyed this story the whole way through even though I haven't always had the time to review. Can't wait for you next story - looking forward to it already :)